Market will close green today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Looks like shorts got the 11:45 white candle treatment...very nice intra day bounce off the lows. I dont daytrade, but if you do now is the time to go long.

#31     Mar 14, 2008
  2. Um there is no correlation between education and ones ability to predict economic events or the stock market. Even ben bernanke, an MIT scholar and the FED chief, called the end of the subprime collapse way too soon in August.

Allen Greenspan, another highly educated individual, spoke of irrational exuberance four years too soon. Even after the dotcom collapse and 2001 bear market the markets never retested the 'irrational' levels of 1996.

Being smart will help you win Jeopardy but when it comes to the stock market or the economy forget about it.

#32     Mar 14, 2008
  3. Yuo, sir, have made my day, LOL! No kidding - I love it! Hat's off!

Ahh...articulation - the lost art!

"Werd up," eh Dude, LOL

#33     Mar 14, 2008
  4. You think Ben should have gone on TV and said that there is a major shit storm brewing? You dont think he know swhats going on?
    Bro bro bro, you are very naive. He's a very smart guy and he knows exactly what he is doing. They HAVE to put on a certain face for the general public. Can you imagine if he really told us everything that goes on?

The writing has been on the wall for quite some time and many on here told you so many many times. You dont have to listen but
    you were told that things arent all roses. YOU chose to ignore subprime issues and the credit crisis is in full swing. Who knows what will play out but greed has gone too far and now the banking sector is in real trouble.

Oh and who do you think lends companies money so that they can operate and grow? Banks do.

#34     Mar 14, 2008
  5. S2007S

S2007S

screw it, just went back in on BSC at $30.50

Think it trades back to 35-40 within 2-3 weeks. Maybe even sooner, if it drops another 10 ill add more.

#35     Mar 14, 2008
  6. Corporate balance sheets are still very strong with tons of free cash flow. Majority of S&P 500 companies don't need bank financing.

Milloins of people still logging into facebook and myspace. Millions of vidoes being watched on youtube. This recession is so painful. I will have to change my whole way of life.

#36     Mar 14, 2008
  7. Is this a joke? What does this have to do with anything?

#37     Mar 14, 2008
  8. lol

#38     Mar 14, 2008
  9. If the economy were really weak traffic to those sites would be down a lot because people would be canceling their DSL to save money or spend less time surfing the internet and more time finding a job. Since unemployment is still very low people have enough leisure time to surf the web without having to worry about job security.

#39     Mar 14, 2008
  10. Green today, huh? How is that turning out for you?

#40     Mar 14, 2008