Market will close green today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Mar 14, 2008.

1. yeah I know, but personally I think stock believes everything he posts on here. I really believe he is that stupid. Day7793 otoh I believe is really that CRAZY.

#11     Mar 14, 2008
  2. This is what ET has now become.

Been here for years and watched it deteriorate steadily - guys like Acrary, DBPheonix, Futurestrader, and on and on all leaving.

Now it's dumb kids with no perspective, people in or just out of college who want advice on how to "get into" trading, complete fucking newbies who don't use the Search function and think their question that's been asked dozens of times is unique...and a few of us, who, like looking at a car wreck, still check in once and awhile.

Oh, and Rules of Conduct that are ignored by everyone (including me at times, I'm ashamed to say).

#12     Mar 14, 2008
  3. :eek:

#13     Mar 14, 2008
  4. the problem is: if the market doesnot close in green today, the last mini rally will be seen as "faked" or "dead cat bounce" or "shorts cover rally".... = institutions' heavy selling will resume in the near future.

so, be careful & don't be a hero! when the big boys are not buying, neither should we!

#14     Mar 14, 2008
  5. (Shaking my head....)

Who makes more predictions on ET: stock_trad3r or S2007S???

These guys make at least 5 predictions per day....

Just shut the heck up and trade!

Thank you.

#15     Mar 14, 2008
  6. Trader56 for what its worth there is no reason NOT to be frustrated. Good people come and go but the dreck that has nowhere else to go remains. They need a captive audience because otherwise, like in the real world no one would give them the time of day.

Frank, day7793 is a SCM (stone cold moron) he posts around the net on other board with the same vile hate and lies, he’s always particularly nasty when he’s exposed telling lies. To quote Judge Smails from Caddy Shack… “The world needs ditch diggers too you know”. People like day are just frustrated with their lot in life, they don’t believe they’re the ditch diggers of the world even though that’s the place they occupy.

#16     Mar 14, 2008
  7. without FED intervention, I'd wager to say the "Bear" stays "Sternly" in control today :D

#18     Mar 14, 2008
  8. SHABBA!

#19     Mar 14, 2008
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't know what your smok'n, but it must be some good shit.

#20     Mar 14, 2008