Market will bounce back hard

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by midniteeuropa, Feb 11, 2009.

1. more announcements to come for sure......

obama is not one to make decisions based on dreams and spiritual convictions.

#21     Feb 11, 2009
  2. Mvic,

That's why I said I believe them only sometimes. They, as a group, are the biggest bunch of iteraters of any of the technical crowd. Eventually they usually do get it right but one can go bust waiting for the 'eventuality'. I agree, with your implication, that there are better ways. Bobby Prechter is a smart SOB, IMO, and I must admit I stiil enjoy reading his "Theorist".

lj

#22     Feb 11, 2009
  3. u guys ever think.....if all those technicals were of any value, that the group giving those predictions would be using them to invest ....rather than selling subscriptions ?

#23     Feb 11, 2009
  4. blah blah blah

elliot wave is worthless

The fed runs the market, and the moto is too big to fail=buy all dips.

#24     Feb 11, 2009
  5. Great point.

lj

#25     Feb 11, 2009
  6. So loading up on C are we? For the long run, no doubt. BTW, what is a moto?

lj

#26     Feb 11, 2009
  7. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Well, time to go home! End of the week, Valentine's Day, Friday the 13th ... I was waiting for your "turnaround" with my holding breath. Oh, well, I guess, you are not going to share the wonderful stuff you were smoking; I understand. You need it yourself and it is probably expensive so with your bet on the "turnaround" you need every penny these days.
    Cheers,
    be well,
    MAESTRO

#27     Feb 13, 2009