Market very weak to the close?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by sammybea, Feb 6, 2003.

1. sammybea

sammybea

have a feeling we are going to test lows here.. just a feeling though. Nothing to back it up... Anyone have solid TA to back it up?

2. TGregg

TGregg

Uh oh. I just reconnected to everything because that's what I thought - we'd tank at close.

Now I'm not so sure, if lots of people think that, we could do the tank thing, then bounce up.

3. sammybea

sammybea

yeah got a swing short position in the ES minis.. holding for a test of the lows today. Either way, have to cover before 4:15

4. acrary

acrary

I hope you're wrong. I've got 6 separate long positions going into the close. Somebody quick, enter 3 2000 lot buy contracts on the emini. I promise I won't sell at 940.

5. sammybea

sammybea

I can cover my 4 contracts just for a fellow et member.. hope that helps to the cause.

6. acrary

acrary

Every little bit helps...now if we can get 14,000 ET members to do the same.:D

7. sammybea

sammybea

here we go.. hopefully :)

8. TGregg

TGregg

Remeber to put in a GTC buy at close-40 points on ES after the close, in case some idiot dumps 6k contracts. :D

9. sammybea

sammybea

[
    350?!!!!! can i borrow some money??

QUOTE]Quote from acrary:

That last down move got my seventh system to go long at 836.75.

I haven't had all seven long in two years. Don't feel great to be carrying 350 emini's into the close. I may have to re-evaluate my total risk sizing strategy.
    [/QUOTE]

10. omcate

omcate

Tomorrow's headlines on the Wall Street Journal will be:

SEC launches a formal investigation on ET in connection with the controversial trading of 56,000 contracts of S & P E-mini within the last two hours of regular trading session on February 6, 2003 ................

:p :p :p
    :D :D :D

#10     Feb 6, 2003