Market timing is unnecessary

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by mrmarket, Oct 29, 2003.

1. VTTrader

VTTrader

If only it were that simple, I'd be worth more than Mr. William Gates by now...

#41     Oct 30, 2003
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Which supports the adage that you needn't necessarily be right as long as you can drown out everybody else.

#42     Oct 30, 2003
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

As I said in another thread, this is essentially the attitude of the Gardners at The Motley Fool. I used to feel much the same way until accounting irregularities became so common. Now I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole. But there are those who make it work, God love 'em.

#43     Oct 30, 2003
  4. If you saw my website, you'd see how easy it really is. The professionals at those firms aren't as intelligent as I am.

#44     Oct 30, 2003
  5. My record is indisputable. Those of you who have followed me know that it is accurate. Those of you who don't believe it only confirms the fact that I am an outstanding trader. If my record was only ordinary, you'd obviously find it much easier to believe. There are 310 members on my website who will attest to my record.

#45     Oct 30, 2003

6. how much does it cost to advertise on your web site?

#46     Oct 30, 2003
  7. There are no ads on my site.

#47     Oct 30, 2003

8. will there be?

#48     Oct 30, 2003

9. Sure...if it pays for the bandwidth, why not?

#49     Oct 30, 2003

10. well do you think its ethical and fair for you to be constantly plugging your web site here when you know you want to compete with Baron and Elite?

#50     Oct 30, 2003