Market still down? Gloomy childs misc temper tantrum

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Right, and that is why you have spent so much time on ET the last couple of days "pissing and moaning" about the negative media and the cockroach shorts . . . Must have been a bitch sitting frozen like a "Deer in Headlights" during a 500 point down move the last 2 days.

I am a TRADER.

I don't care what the FED does, what the media says, or who's saying what on CNBC.

I don't rationalize why things are happening - - - I simply identify "price" and react to it.

Playing the "victim" and wanting to outlaw shorting ( as you have advocated ) isn't part of my agenda or reality.

Good Luck.

#51     Jan 23, 2008
  2. WRONG.
    :p

#52     Jan 23, 2008
  3. I like the humor and sarcasm there, but let's be real here, the lending standards of the past few years will never be upon us again like that, even with a return of cheap money. So we will still be stuck in a deflationary assett environment for awhile still. Believe me, I am not fighting the FED, I want a large rally here for another great shorting opportunity. In the end, I still believe that the underlying cancer here will continue to matastisize for quite awhile.

#53     Jan 23, 2008
  4. when you kick my ass? Are you planning on paying me a visit or something? Are you the Russian mafia?

And what lies/deception have I stated? Please, I'm honestly curious as to what deception I'm breeding here. And I'm trying not to laugh. :)

#54     Jan 23, 2008
  5. BULLS-

YOU GOIN' NOWHHEEEEERRRRE

#55     Jan 23, 2008
  6. I hear ya. I just wonder how far we have gone and how far we can go. how many chinese people have credit cards and sub prime loans? I have no clue how that economy works, but a billion more producing consumers is a billion more. the question is how in debt are they and how much further can they go.

of course I was selling all day and will sell tomorrow probably too, so I really dont know whats going on.

some global debt/infaltion/gdp charts would be good right now. Right back to before 1907. lol.

8s

#56     Jan 23, 2008
  7. the difference with us and china is that the chinese are not trying to keep up with the yang's (jones's) yet.

They are a producing economy, we are a consuming economy.

#57     Jan 23, 2008
  8. Du-u-u-de...Check out the daily chart on the Dow Jones Utility Index....The Mother of All Pipe Bottoms.

#58     Jan 23, 2008
  9. Exactly! there still plenty of fish in the sea

#59     Jan 23, 2008
  10. All right, that's it. I'm completely convinced that this day7793 entity is actually computer software designed to post non-sequitors and irrational ramblings. The program randomly reaches for any line of ludicrous crap logic from a database riddled with lines containing broken grammar and half-wit comebacks.

The joke's on us, I'm afraid. The geek that wrote the program is rolling on the floor in laughter watching his creation irritate the hell out of ET residents. We got punk'd:D

#60     Jan 23, 2008