Market still down? Gloomy childs misc temper tantrum

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Maybe to become a member here, ET should administer an IQ test to weed out the mentally challenged. :D

#31     Jan 23, 2008
  2. DrEvil

DrEvil

Hmmmm ... smells like hapaboy or haroki ... I better open a window.

#32     Jan 23, 2008

3. It means it wasn't about economy, feds rate cuts, recession or anything it was about implanting fear and taking the markets down where bears wanted to control and take in money. Add to it people's doom and gloom and you got it.

#33     Jan 23, 2008

4. Its becoming apparent these market doldrums were NOT about recession or Fed rate cuts or economy tail spinning into a disaster. Its was about dispersing fear and fright and bring it down and milk it.

I can't believe markets will go down 240 points after a hefty fed rate cut. This has nothing to do with things mentioned above. Its has to do with sheer downside greed.

#34     Jan 23, 2008
  5. Mvic

Mvic

The ET ignore feature is a beautiful thing :D

#35     Jan 23, 2008

6. Go ahead try ignoring your fate...

Markets have nothing to do with recession, tail-spinning economy, and sky is falling. It’s about manipulated fear, doom and gloom, which people gave into.

This is all about downside greed and making money. It’s attended via implanting false stories about recession, dispersing fear and fright and using doom and gloom from our retail crowd.

It has been proven today 1/23/2008 that markets can still keep going down despite a stimulus package and despite a hefty Feds rate cuts. Cowards will be slaughtered no matter what since they can’t do much about it anyways.

Some well run companies have been cut down 30-50% in prices like AAPL, FCX, PCU, FSLR, GOOG, BIDU, and host of them are bleeding in red ink on my monitor. It’s about concentrated scheme by big institutional sellers to bilk the average Johnny lunch buckets.

Once again Wall-Street has shown its true colors.

You can’t fool me though.

#36     Jan 23, 2008
  7. You are still in tremendous DENIAL, eh?
    Still long from >SPX 1400?

Oh, I guess it is the financial media's FAULT that is to blame for your losses.

Keep playing the "victim".
    It's a great way to the poor house my friend.

#37     Jan 23, 2008
  8. You've already shown yourself to be FOOLED by thinking that a 3/4 point rate cut could prevent the market from going dramatically lower.

Congratulations.
    You made a mistake.
    You've been a FOOL.

:)

#38     Jan 23, 2008
  9. This guys reminds me of an excellent quote heard here:

"There is no and never was any credit crunch."

#39     Jan 23, 2008

10. NOT long at all.

I hope your shorts are smoking now since the market put in a Technical PIPE BOTTOM on SPX at 1276 and PIPE TOP on VIX at 35-37 !

Hope you choke on your vomit and die.

#40     Jan 23, 2008