Market still down? Gloomy childs misc temper tantrum

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Thanks for admitting the state of affairs. I am not being critical but somewhat help ful in bringing out this issue. January also happens to be the month with highest cases of depressions reported and its like a flu epidemic every other person is silently suffering through it.

I am playing the tune on the short side, shorting the markets since I have no choice. You can't make as much money on the down side because the moves are limited to few basis points. Stocks can only go to zero and once they get down there is not much you can do to them.

Scalping and getting blown up is a hard hard way to make money.

#11     Jan 23, 2008

2. Just reported you to the moderator for stalking the threads with personal attacks. I promise I will keep doing it.

#12     Jan 23, 2008
  3. I am just calling you out on your bullshit. Nobody likes a know-it-all dude. You are the one who needs to tone it down instead of giving all us dumb guys a lesson everyday. You want some credibility? Give us what I asked you for earlier in this thread. Until then, I will call you out as I see fit. You don't like it then put me on ignore.

#13     Jan 23, 2008

4. No response.

#14     Jan 23, 2008
  5. I promise it'll keep being ignored. Especially if your complaint lacks the same cohesion as your sentence structure!

#15     Jan 23, 2008
  6. day7793, waht is it that you are asking people to do? Why are you so comcerned if you are comfortable with the choices you have made? You say your home is worth $600,000 and you bought it for $60,000 You speak of your comfort level, and that is good for you, you obviously have made good financial moves in your life. So why would you ask people who possibly have less..(therefore more risk on the line) to get out there and be bullish when there is so much uncertainty? People are going to do waht best benefits their situation at this time...not waht benefits you

#16     Jan 23, 2008
  7. This thread is just another example of how ET has declined in the quality of content over the past couple of years . . .

Can anyone actually recall a thread in the TRADING FORUM over the past year that was specific and rational in its presentation and has helped people with their trading strategies and making money - - - instead of this incessant meaningless drivel day in and day out?

These "poser" traders like S2007S that post 18 times a day before lunch time have really killed the content on ET.

Just absurd.

#17     Jan 23, 2008
  8. Don't you mean "meaningless drivel day7796 in and day7796 out?"

#18     Jan 23, 2008
  9. 4-year-old: "You're a poo-poo face!"
    day7793: "Are not!"
    4-year-old: "Are too!"
    day7793: "I know you are but what am I"
    4-year-old: "Poo-poo face!"
    day7793: "I'm gonna tell my mommy on you!"
    day7793: "Mommy!!!!"

#19     Jan 23, 2008
  10. final retort from day7793: "My granite countertops are better than yours! So you're the poo-poo face!"

#20     Jan 23, 2008