Market Should Have Strong Rally This Week

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dsq, Nov 29, 2008.

1. dsq was bearish on Friday November 21, 2008 (at 2:37Pm) and bullish on Friday 28, 2008. RFT did the EXaCT opposite. Long Nov. 21, 2008, and bearish Nov. 28, 2008.

dsq: I suggest that you continue making market calls. You are excellent to fade. The market does the opposite of what you think. Perfect contrarian indicator.

:p

#51     Dec 1, 2008
  2. R U now bearish? Pls. be clear. Your opinion is useful as it is always wrong, which makes its opposite always right :D

#52     Dec 1, 2008
  3. Good start of the week for permabulls and bottom callers !:D

#53     Dec 1, 2008
  4. dsq

dsq

I daytrade so i dont rely on long term trends like a paper trader like you.Again post your ACTUAL TRADES.WHY DO YOU BLOCK OUT THE SIZE/dollar AMOUNT of your trade??CUZ you have 5$ in your acct?
    I trade,you dont.You never have.
    I have made 100 or so trades in november with about 90% winning trades.Does that make me brilliant or want to write a blog celebrating my accuracy-hell no.
    You make 1 paper trade, how often?GO jump off a building already.

You make 1 paper trade 2 weeks ago and you think you are a market guru.You are a friggin chicken hack...like i said in an old post in response to your idiocy,market indicators like overbought/sold have been completely useless and fatal to any who have relied on them.
    I dare you to post a screenshot of your called 'trades'.

#54     Dec 1, 2008
  5. Just put him on ignore. Some speculate that stockt3rd is larry kudlow.

#55     Dec 1, 2008
  6. As a day trader one really does not need to have large amounts of knowledge when it comes to daily, weekly and monthly price action.

Although if a person starts a thread about predicting bottoms and changes in momentum than they better have some knowledge about long term trend action or they will be insulted.

#56     Dec 1, 2008
  7. dsq

dsq

Well it was a thread pondering a POTENTIAL rally perhaps.NOT A BOTTOM CALL NOR A CALL TO BUY-unlike riskfreeturkey who paper trades and wants everybody to look at his lame blog about his PAPER trades/calls.

#57     Dec 1, 2008
  8. Yes but you thought there would be a strong rally because of the momentum from last week.

You ignored the past year of bearish momentum.

I am sure turkey is a dumbass though.

#58     Dec 1, 2008
  9. where is myminitrading? Why don't you post under that user anymore?

#59     Dec 1, 2008
  10. Market is going higher. GM bailout talk coming soon. The key words 'too big to fail'

#60     Dec 1, 2008