Market should close in Red on Friday because...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hajimow, Feb 25, 2011.

1. You were right. I covered alll my shorts this morning.

#11     Feb 25, 2011
  2. my condolences. what a lousy cover almost 20 ES points off the bottom

#12     Feb 25, 2011
  3. jokepie

jokepie

It should be a Choppy day, low volume and close with aimmaterial gain/loss

#13     Feb 25, 2011
  4. hajimow

hajimow

My post had almost no response till the close and then all of a sudden, Mr. after the facts enlightened us with their wisdom. :D

Just kidding. Have a great weekend. Remember if market drops on Monday, I will come back with my mockery statements. :p

I correct my predictions. "I believe DOW will close at +62 points."

#14     Feb 25, 2011
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Yah. I'd agree, if I was the type to predict, but I'll just wait and see. as always. I do keep in the back of my mind that inflation is now the #1 driver of the market, so on the longer time frame the market will go up, more or less forever, or until I die, whichever comes first. :D

#15     Feb 25, 2011
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

We were talking about Fridays, not weekends....

Oh yes, we did close on the high, my bad....

#16     Feb 25, 2011
  7. nothing amazing about it, watch the commentary on any board or stocktwits.

totally clueless

#17     Feb 25, 2011
  8. Randolph Duke: Exactly why do you think the price of pork bellies is going to keep going down, William?
    Billy Ray Valentine: Okay, pork belly prices have been dropping all morning, which means that everybody is waiting for it to hit rock bottom, so they can buy low. Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are saying, "Hey, we're losing all our damn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip! And my wife ain't gonna f... my wife ain't gonna make love to me if I got no money!" So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!" to get out before the price keeps dropping. They're panicking out there right now, I can feel it.

#18     Feb 26, 2011