Market sells off and pundings lie AGAIN

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by loza, May 4, 2010.

1. loza

loza Guest

I think yesterday they did not know who did it....

#11     May 4, 2010
  2. The sell off today had nothing at all to do with the bombing suspect being captured. Who ever thinks that is an idiot and they definitely shouldn't be trading with other peoples money nor their own money.

#12     May 4, 2010
  3. GTS

GTS

Oh, and now that we know that it was an idiot who left move clues than hansel and gretel the market sells off because we are more scared?

Seriously, if anything the market should have rallied after finding out this nitwit attended a Pakistan terrorist camp and received bomb-making training and this was the best they could muster

I've made better explosive devices when I was 12, apparently their "training" isn't too good.

You did read that the type of fertilizer he used was not the right kind? I guess he thought he could just buy a couples of bags of Scotts and he was good to go....must have missed the day when that was covered in camp.

#13     May 4, 2010
  4. NoDoji

NoDoji

It's a bit like a "pudding", I believe, except more vocal what with all the lying and such.

Cheers :D

#14     May 4, 2010
  5. S2007S

S2007S

Have no fear of this market sell off, in the past 5 days the market has moved within pretty big ranges and todays 200 point+ sell off will be met with at least a 1%+ rally tomorrow. After tomorrows ADP report, thursdays jobless claims and Fridays unemployment number that should show a net gain should push the markets back to 2010 highs.

#15     May 4, 2010
  6. damn pundings...

#16     May 5, 2010