Market Sell Off On Thursday?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dsq, Mar 19, 2008.

1. dsq

dsq

Pretty sure market will sell off before long weekend.Dont think anybody wants to have another bear stearns weekend surprise.

This market has sold off on every rate cut since august so i dont think this one is any different.

2. S2007S

S2007S

Its not different, many will tell you it is but its not, there is no reason for the stock market to be in any kind of bull market now. There is absolutely no fundamentals to support any rally back to 14k+, a bull market would be impossible to sustain in this market environment.

3. I agree, a really good shorting opportunity. The problem is leave it for the jackasses at the fed to cut if the market is down 4%. As stock trader would say, white candle stick up the ass courtesy of Ben Bernanke.

4. Today was a short squeeze pumped by the futs.

It could never be the PPT tho since that is a myth. :D

5. Cannot cure mental patients with predisposed hallucinations with these posts.

Hefty rate cuts , economic stimulus packages, credit line facilities , more than 500 billion of cash injections, there is no stone left unturned in this endeavor and here you are negatively opined perma bear beating the same drum of doom and gloom since January 2008. Hope you are your ilk perishes in this rally.

6. Today was a day Feds inserted a Big white bullish candle up the -------- of perma bears as Stock Trader 3 says.. I was loving every moment of your agony. You gave us lots of pain.. you got it what was due to you.. serves you right?

7. Let's face it, based on current conditions the s&p ought to be at 900 but it's not. We have had the worst news possible and the market has bounced off of its lows in January. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING, but I guess it doesn't.

8. Yes! Bernanke & Company shoved a big while candle up the _ _ _ _ _ of these BEARS with a forceful reminder-- don't mess with the feds we own your balls and your daddy's Jewels.

9. Sorry. No perma anything here. But good try. Please play again. :D

BTW the bear is still very much alive and ready to kill again. Jus sayin.

10. Forgot to add - AND NOW HE'S PISSED. :D

#10     Mar 19, 2008