Market refuses to go down

Discussion in 'Trading' started by detective, Aug 27, 2009.

1. I have looked deeply into cycles and MANY, MANY predicted this sharp rally (hindsight is great isn't it). All the cycles and information suggest that we are weeks away from the most devastating deflationary spiral in 3/4 of a century. Nothing will be spared, not even gold.

The economists and stock analysts are having fun now watching their picks return 30-40%.

Ponder this.

You start with $10k

You start off with a 50% decline yielding you $5k

You then get a 60% rally-- You're only at $8k.

Most people are at this $8k figure. Their window for cutting their losses is upon them. Sell now or jump off the bridge later.

Mid-Late 2012 after real estate bottoms will be a great time to buy foor the real rally.

**Disclaimer** I trade in M5 by H1 bars and day-by-day, so, this understanding only helps me to know there are more multi-sigma events yet to come.

#11     Aug 27, 2009
  2. Yeah, the CEO seems to be confident that they can pay back the government and become profitable, it is definitely speculation but AIG does have a sizable business not involved in CDS or insuring the financial markets.

#12     Aug 27, 2009
  3. So far, that would be me. Short AIG :cool:

#13     Aug 27, 2009
  4. Did you have a hard time locating the shares?

#14     Aug 27, 2009
  5. Would like to hear more about this, mate. You should start a topic on it and post your thoughts complete. Or, if you don't want to, I'd be humbled if you'd send me a PM where to read more on these cycles.

#15     Aug 27, 2009
  6. Not at all. Easily locatable at IB.

#16     Aug 27, 2009
  7. everyone and their mother is in AIG

#17     Aug 27, 2009
  8. It's unbelievable. I wish I had a margin account in my equities so I could short that bastard.

#18     Aug 27, 2009
  9. oriol88

oriol88

#19     Aug 27, 2009
  10. kashirin

kashirin

what do you mean by saying shares are not availble?
    volume is huge

it's 12 pm
    and 80 mln shares traded
    float is 110 mln

there are shares available for everyone. as much as you want

#20     Aug 27, 2009