Market Rally since obama came on board.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, Mar 12, 2010.

1. And how convenient for that argument that that outcome will never be provable.

#11     Mar 12, 2010
  2. What about these job numbers ?

[​IMG]

#12     Mar 12, 2010
  3. I believe myself to be logical... trained in science.

While I'm anti-Democrat* everything (their objectives are anti-America), I like to think I'd acknowledge anything they did which was positive for the country.

So far, I haven't seen anything like that.

(Remember Vladamir Posner?... the mouthpiece for Pravda for many years? Each time he was in the media, I always felt like punching him in the face... Lie after lie after lie*.... THAT'S HOW I VIEW THE DEMOCRATS TODAY... Never hear anything remotely reasonable... just party, power-grab-justification rhetoric.. makes me wanna PUKE!!)

After the collapse of the Soviet Empire, Posner was asked about his portrayal of Russian policy... he said, "When you're a Russian journalist, you have no choice... you say what they force you to say"...

Sadly, same with the Democrats in Congress..

:mad: :mad:

Choose Madison over Marx. You children's future depends on it.

*anti-Republican, mostly, BTW

#13     Mar 12, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You should have spent some time on philosophy. Your demon, for whom you are "anti everything", is actually the other side of the "same coin", if you will. Your position is akin to saying, "only up is right and only up should exist", as if up could exist without down. As for Marx, well, you haven't spent any time on sociology, either, and a formal critique is lost on you. You are not fit enough to evaluate. That's not to say that you couldn't train to fitness.

#14     Mar 12, 2010
  5. Well since we trade, that is good for us that obama is in bed with Wallstreet aint it?

#15     Mar 12, 2010
  6. THERE IS NOTHING THAT IS "GOOD FOR US" ABOUT OBAMA!! He is Chavez/Castro, trying to take over America..

:mad:

#16     Mar 12, 2010
  7. So by improving employment and the economy,ending 2 wars,making access to health care to 30 million Americans who cant get it now,rally the stock market etc he is chavez trying to take over Amerca ?

#17     Mar 12, 2010
  8. "1. I believe myself to be logical... trained in science.

2. While I'm anti-Democrat* everything (their objectives are anti-America)"

You need to look at your beliefs.

There is no logical rational connection between your first statement 1. and the following statement 2.

#18     Mar 12, 2010
  9. Where the fuck do you come up with the bullshit "ending two wars." He's placed tens of thousands additional troops in Afghanistan, expanded the war into Pakistan and there appears to be little improvement in changing the hearts and minds of Taliban sympathetic Pakistani citizens. I rate the chance of future civil war there as moderately high.

Paradoxically, imo the market would NOT have done as well under McCain. The Obama administration is much more dedicated to the inflationary money pump than the Bushless GOP. The Janet Yellen appointment says all. I can only imagine the Left's outcry if crude had risen back to $82 under McCain.

#19     Mar 12, 2010
  10. In any case as to why the market has rallied, this rally has hurt many republicans.

Why?

Republicans are like animals, living on primitive animal instinct, below rational thought, a ping pong ball of fear and greed.

So what did the fear driven people do when the market sold off and hit its lows?

The republicans ran scared and sold their stocks, thinking with Obama in power America was doomed...

How did that work out for them, you know, selling at the bottom?

#20     Mar 12, 2010