Market Profile Data Vendors

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by JGTrader, Apr 17, 2007.

1. JGTrader

JGTrader

Hello all,

I am searching for a vendor that has the most reliable MP levels for day trading the YM and was wondering if anyone on ET has any recommendations for vendors with levels that work more often than others.

I have taken the Cisco-Futures short course and have been using the end of day VAH/POC/VAL levels with fairly decent accuracy but noticed their tick data to be off by about 4pts (which has to do with settlement)
    I have the free 30day trial of Market Delta + Market Profile and noticed their levels to be significantly off from Cisco.
    As well I would assume IRT as well as Ensign to have different levels.

On days of double distribution such as yesterday would one only use Volume data to come up with todays MP levels?
    I use esignal for a data feed but do not know how well their MP levels are.

Thanks in advance,
    Jonathan

2. TinGull

TinGull

Hey Jonathan,

As you know (I think we spoke on another forum) I use IRT. Those levels have always worked great for me.

Also, my feed is from dtniq.

Chris

3. katesdp

katesdp

Linnsoft.com is another

4. saras

saras

I use dtnIQ with Sierra Charts, great combo. BTW, is it any good this CISCO short course, would you recommend it?

5. JGTrader

JGTrader

The Cisco course is a lot of info and what I feel a lot of repeated stuff. Personally I think the Mind over Markets by Dalton is better for the time and money you'll spend. PM me if you have any specific questions.

Jonathan