Market Profile chat rooms

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by traderjack52, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Ouch! You really hate others, don't you? They have a lousy rep

#21     Oct 3, 2008
  2. jagui

jagui

Agree.

#22     Oct 22, 2008
  3. I find i trade better without chatting and being on boards. my own dd

#23     Feb 24, 2009
  4. andy668

andy668

www.tradeangle.com has a trading room that trades only with market profile--and they offer liberal free trial

#24     Mar 1, 2009
  5. mtcx2009

mtcx2009

I have simulated with my system and done $1000 a day before, it can be done with 1 contract. I get a lot of signals though.
    eminiholygrailatblogspotdotcom

No, I don't sell anything, reveal anything or have any nefarious reason to post my blog address.

I am still in simu mode and I am well aware of real cash trading and will trade when I am able to fully concentrate on the markets.

#25     Apr 5, 2009
  6. MP123

MP123

The one that I have found of value; that not only talks about the futures markets but they also do a really good job of looking at other markets by MP analysis is valuezonetrading.com check them out - They also have MP based indicators to compliment those of us who don't fully understand the traditional MP software. They have had a substantial impact on my daily trading objectives.

#26     May 26, 2009
  7. mr111

mr111

The guy is legitimate. I've been in the room on and off for several years.

He makes the bulk of his income from actual trading not from selling seminars or collecting room fees. You see the trades that work AND the trades that don't on order dom. No sugar coating or making trading out to be anything it is not.

He is also a nice guy that cares about his room members benefiting from his methodology. Members get to know one another and have fun together.

That said, if you are in any way skeptical (and you should be for most of what's available in way of trading rooms) and you are doing okay with your trading account then pay no mind to this posting.

Keep doing what you're doing if it is working well for you.

#27     Dec 7, 2010