Market Profile chat rooms

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by traderjack52, Oct 16, 2007.

1. KiwiRoo

KiwiRoo

Hey traderjack52

http://www.jpjtrading.com/ : Runs and operates by JP. I have only been in the room during the trial period for a few days so I could not comment on how good he is. I know someone who is a member of the room and he is quite happy there.

Cost: $400/month for maximum of 3 months then you become a life time member. So total cost to you is $1200.
    Trial period – Only offer one week trial every 3 months (I think). So you’ll have to register for the next free trial.

---

http://www.ioamt.com/ : Runs and operates by Bill Duryea. He talks quite a bit on MP but this is a trading room so he will be calling out trades as well as providing educations. I’ve trial the room for only one week so I think it’s too short to give any constructive comments.

Cost $250/month – on going.
    Trial period – 3 days.
    :)

#11     Oct 17, 2007
  2. daza

daza

Hi guys try this guy, his name is reza and he has agreat room that he post real live trades in plus he shows his dom and trades with real cash
    http://profiletraders.com/services.php

his results on the site are all real i have beeen in the room for 4 months now and each day he updates the resukts page and they are as he does in the room win or lose. its great to have some one that is honest in this game and reza is as honest as they come.

#12     Aug 4, 2008
  3. well, thank heavens we get an endorsement from someone with 1 whole post!!!

But a one-day try-out for only "$25" is not very enticing either.

I am sure you wouldn't mind pointing to where he gets his trades audited, so we can verify.

#13     Aug 16, 2008
  4. daza

daza

hey everyone started with one post at one point in time !!!!!!!!

i just have othet things to do than post all day.....unlike some

read what you want into my post,make no odds to me, just trying to help, and give my opinion, will not bother next time..i new some one with nothing better to do would make that sort of comment, should have known better than to waste my time.

#14     Aug 19, 2008
  5. subq

subq

#15     Sep 3, 2008
  6. subq

subq

reza is legit

he shows a live dome so you can see him actually manage his trade

I don't know of many trade rooms that do that

he trades 1 or 2 contracts (at least last I checked) and doesn't claim to trade 50 lots and scale out all day (without ever showing a dome or trade run)

I heard he was going to start posting trade runs and I know he posts audio recaps for his members...maybe he will start posting audio recaps at no charge?

P.S. I saw a link in another forum where he was going to offer a room trial for free (I think this coming Monday), however, I am not sure we are allowed to post links to other forums here.

#16     Sep 3, 2008
  7. How can anyone make a living trading 1-2 contracts ? :confused:

#17     Sep 14, 2008
  8. i want to know any market profile chat room trade ym trade.

#18     Sep 14, 2008
  9. subq

subq

he does 1 or 2 contracts for the room, live so they know it is real

I know for a fact he trades much more than that on his personal account

however, many room members can't trade the size he does on that account

nothing stopping you from trading 10 or 20 lots though :)

here was the trade run for the day, 2 lots $2300, if you can do that once a week that's not terrible money :)

#19     Sep 16, 2008
  10. bigb

bigb

puretick.com

Not vouching for them so do your own research but I know they trade YM. Good luck

#20     Sep 16, 2008