Market Profile and WindoTrader

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by toad1, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Colaeus

Colaeus

This is interesting - I just checked out the current WindowTrader and it is identical to what is on the Photon execution software. It is the exact same product...! I don't know why they are charging so much more for the stand alone version....at least with the Photon platform you can placel trades on the charts.

#11     Apr 19, 2009
  2. omniscient

omniscient Guest

it's not unusual for charting companies to create relationships with brokers (MD with OEC, QT with TDA, etc). often, they lease a white-label version to the brokers, who then rebrand the software. i'm guessing that is the case here.

that being the case, they aren't charging more for their software; just like any other charting vendor, they have a standard subscription rate. if your broker offers the software and you are happy with your broker, looks like you are in a good spot :D

hope this helps.

have a great week!

#12     Apr 19, 2009
  3. MP123

MP123

THe best that I have found is from Value Zone trading. They charge a yearly subscription which is what most charge for a quarter. Runs on Ninja and Tradestation.

#13     May 26, 2009
  4. anything exciting happening at windotrader? I'm trying to compare them to market delta's pro package but their website is so vague and I hate talking to sales people.

#14     Oct 17, 2010