Market Outlook

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GrandSupercycle, Feb 2, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed! I like PA Lab :)

#41     Mar 3, 2011
  2. PLEASE DON'T HIJACK THIS THREAD.

Thanks.

#42     Mar 3, 2011
  3. Key global equity indexes have been overextended and overbought for too long – similar to what occurred during 2007/2008 and the inevitable result was the 2008 waterfall crash.

The same pattern has repeated – the market has been stretched
    and stretched and stretched a bit more and prevented from
    attaining the natural equilibrium it desires.

Just like a bungee cord will always release it’s elastic potential
    energy, so too will the market as it moves to a position of natural
    equilibrium.

Unfortunately though, the market bungee cord is now extremely
    overstretched and so when it’s released the reaction can be severe.

[I've never seen any 'market bungee cord' references elsewhere
    on the net - please let me know if you see any]

Posted at my blog Friday, 4 March 2011 – 07:03 GMT

http://stockmarket618.wordpress.com

#43     Mar 4, 2011

4. Interesting but none of my 10 overbought/oversold indicators has pointed to such conditions you describe. Can you provide specific numbers please so we can get an idea of what you mean by overbought? Maybe I am missing something.

#44     Mar 4, 2011
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Amazing how oblivious you are to the economic recovery and earnings reports. Your loss I guess.

#45     Mar 4, 2011
  6. Clarification to my previous post as it can't be edited :

(I haven't seen any 'bungee cord' references to describe the current overextended market conditions - please let me know if you see any)

#46     Mar 4, 2011
  7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

That's because smart analysts know at current earnings levels and several recent healthy retracements we aren't overextended by any definition.

Please look at the S&P 500 P/E level and understand its historical significance. Then factor in that earnings levels are rising substantially right now, and the US economy is undisputably growing. So the main question is when will you get with the program ?

How high does this market have to go before you admit your whole theory is way off base ? Please give me an S&P 500 level that you'll admit you were wrong on your predictions now. There has to be a responsibility here to not just putting up wild guesses hoping one day you'll hit a correction ( a la FlyDown ).

#47     Mar 5, 2011
  8. Nine_Ender :

In early 2007 I warned of an impending stockmarket crash.

I confirmed an equity bottom by early April 2009.
    (It bottomed in March.)

During 2009 I warned of an impending USD rally.

Proof available.

HOW ABOUT YOURSELF ?
    :D

#48     Mar 6, 2011
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Check my posting history my calls have been steller since I started here. Check yours you predicted a Gold/Silver correction on January 28th ( your first post ).

April 2009 you'd be a month later then when I started buying call options on Canadian banks. By April it was obvious we were recovering. USD has steadily lost value to the CAD for the last two years. Lastly, you're now predicting a ridiculous collapse that won't occur this year at all.

I find it strange you are trumpeting ideas that are unimpressive.
    The only thing you may have hit was the crash, a once or twice in a lifetime event that you have probably been calling for every single year. And surprise surprise, you are calling it again.

Standard scam. If you were a wonderful trader and we were to believe you why on earth didn't you make millions on the crash and retire ?

ps Give us one real trade that someone can take right now and
    profit from your prediction. You don't strike me as someone
    who knows how to time trades, but go ahead prove me wrong.

#49     Mar 6, 2011
  10. Nine_Ender :

You have now exposed yourself as a troll predictably reliant on ad hominem attacks.

Well done.

#50     Mar 6, 2011