Market oesn't respond to any logic

Discussion in 'Trading' started by oktiri, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Fear and Uncertain Times brings volatility.

Volatility is what "Traders" trade. These swings give you a chance to catch both sides of the market.

Vol, gives you a chance to be wrong, reverse and make money.

This volatility is the best vol. I have seen, ever in the markets to trade.

to try and trend trade this market, will kill you. Swing trade this market, same.

#11     Nov 13, 2008
  2. It's just a hunch, but I've long suspected that stockboy has been here for years. I suspected the guy was one of the many bears back in 03-06 when this market went on its credit fueled launch higher. I'd bet if we dig some digging we could even find his old alias.

He came back here to troll about being one of these over the top perma-bulls that he probably despised back when he was a perma-bear. He figured he would put all of you thru the "treatment" since he probably has a real resentment for this mindless drivel.

Anyway, he's been at it for two years and the joke is really stale at this point. It's like a stand comic repeating the same monologue to the same crowd 10 nights in a row. It got a laugh the first 2-3 times, but now it's just pathetic.

Why not come clean stockboy and tell us your perma-bear alias from 4-5 years ago?

#12     Nov 13, 2008
  3. That has always been the case, despite of the appearances to the contrary.

#13     Nov 13, 2008
  4. no

#14     Nov 13, 2008
  5. I now accept the rumor that stock_trad3r is a play by another trader. Posts by stock_trad3r are actually contra codes. I have profitably traded against his posts in the past. But he is now in the pit indefinitely due to violations of common sense and decency. I don't miss him, but it's nice to see, in other posts' quotes, that he is still crawling around in his papertrading account.

#15     Nov 13, 2008
  6. He's a lonely kid with a lot of issues. Kinda sad if he wasn't such a juvenile pest.

#16     Nov 13, 2008
  7. Charts are perfectly logical not Markets.

The rub is that you have to set up your charts to eliminate all variables first so you can see the logic is a specific chart. That is the hard part.

#17     Nov 13, 2008