Market Monk

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by cornholetrading, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I read that he is planning a mentoring program. Has anyone here been in contact with him. What's the catch? I don't really think he would be mentoring for free.

#21     Jul 1, 2005
  2. You have to be the right person in the right timezone. Hes not taking losers or dilettantes.

#22     Jul 1, 2005
  3. This thread is beginning to sound like a cult. NZBryant is a pretty naive chap though.

#23     Jul 1, 2005
  4. Youve got to be joking vulture.

You have no idea who I am.

Fk off.

#24     Jul 1, 2005
  5. yeah right nitwit. Guys like yourself are the reason the vendors and scam artists are in a booming market.

Maybe the guru can show you how to get into that zen state and make $8million in 23 days. Im sure your dumb enough to believe it.

Oh and go f**k yourself as well.

#25     Jul 1, 2005
  6. UNbelievable.

Everybody (and moderator) - see above vulture abused me for no reason. I responded. Then he replies as though it was my fault in the first place.

No wonder there is so much violence in the world.

You have SERIOUS anger management and it seems superiority problems. Get help.

And oh yeah - read Mkt Wizards again. Plenty of examples of people who took small sums to large. Seykota said he had a friend who ran $10k up to a quarter of a million in a couple of months more than once (but lost it again for psychological reasons). And Dan Zanger - all statements verified by accountants and Fortune magazine - small sum to $40m in a year and a half.

You will lose as you hate life it seems:)

#26     Jul 1, 2005
  7. Grow up. You are on here promoting a guy who claimed to make 8mil in 23 days. Then another guy on the same thread said he contacted this guy and the guy wanted $10k for "mentoring". Now, you are on here promoting this guy.

Besides, I know for a fact that you are gullible. As I have heard about another flim flam artist around here that you bought, hook, line and sinker.

Finally, you are the one who told me to f**k off, so dont think you're gonna sit quietly without a retort.

#27     Jul 1, 2005
  8. I wasnt promoting him just stating my opinion.

Secondly, the other guy you may be talking about that I think is good is dbphoenix or grob109. Both ARE good at trading from what I understand.

If you dont like them thats ok. It is also ok if I think they seem to be good traders.

#28     Jul 1, 2005
  9. ok fair enough, we can end this conversation.

#29     Jul 1, 2005
  10. I can solve the Monk discussion really quick.

Contact him and get his address. If he lives in a $10 million neighborhood he might be on to something. If he lives in a house trailer, calk it up to delusional behavior. If he can't prove residence, same conclusion.

#30     Jul 1, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.