Market Monk

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by cornholetrading, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I heard Market Monk posts here under some alias.. anyone know?

#161     Mar 24, 2006
  2. I heard it was marketsurfer . . . :confused: :D :eek: :cool: :p

#162     Mar 24, 2006
  3. r-in

r-in

Ripley, didn't you post awhile back saying you were the Market Monk? Would someone pm me the Market Monks full name? I think I ran into this guy awhile ago and would be curious to confirm. He wasn't all that paranoid when I meat him, but did boast of making big money trading.

#163     Mar 24, 2006
  4. No.. I just quoted some stuff from the Market Monk website when Monk was the hot topic in here. I didn't quote him because it was so obvious to everyone here where the content was from, but it kind of got misinterpreted...

#164     Mar 24, 2006
  5. monk told me he does not post. it is a waste of time. some of these comments sound suspiciously like him. if he is reading this, go F*UCK yourself david pearson or is it hildebrandt.

david has thousands of dollars in cas hidden in his back yard because he is afraid of Al Quaida. Be careful who you trust, monk. That goes for both of us.

#165     Mar 25, 2006
  6. Floortrdr,
    He mentioned it (that he is hiding) several times but didn't share it with us. but I know he did with one of us in the group. but the ironical part is that he too was one of the looser like David.

#166     Mar 27, 2006
  7. I have warned several posters here not to publish private information. Thread closed as that has continued.

#167     Mar 27, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.