Market Monk(ey)

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by floortradr542, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Huh? Removed from another thread? What does that mean?

By the way. Nice post this time. First time you did not pick on Floortradr...

Actually a constructive post. Congrats...:p

#21     May 20, 2006
  2. Etr8r

Etr8r

I too, had many long conversations with Market Monk. One had to read Monk's whole blog to understand how compelling it was. It's unlikely that JimmyJam read any of it and he must be very dim to not understand the great service FloorTrader does newbies and future traders. If all he can do is criticize and be an a$$ he should be removed from the forum.

As a new trader a few years ago, and after reading Monk’s blog, I was compelled to contact him. He wanted $5K to teach me his technique, but I couldn't understand how a guy making up to $100K/day and always profitable, could be so greedy. I countered saying that I would pay him $500/Week too see how real he was. I figured $500 a good risk/reward ratio to shortcut the learning curve of such a seemingly powerful system. Since he declined my counter, I figured he was a fake.

Anyway, I commend FloorTrader’s candor, and condemn JimmyJam’s for the troglodyte he appears to be.

#22     Dec 20, 2007
  3. Excellent, agreed.

#23     Dec 20, 2007