Market loves Bad Econ #'s...lol

Discussion in 'Economics' started by EqtTrdr, Apr 1, 2003.

1. yes looking a bit bearish right now but not bearish enough for me to short yet. the range has not been broken.

#21     Apr 2, 2003
  2. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

i lost on ICN, however i made on every one of my positions this morning... then got knocked on MHK... now i logged off to surf the net clear my head... might trade the close... but from here it looks like it might be an early day...

#22     Apr 2, 2003
  3. regough

regough

Hey ! According to this thread, I thought the markets were supposed to go UP on bad econ#'s ?????:confused:

#23     Apr 3, 2003
  4. the market hasn't closed yet.

#24     Apr 3, 2003
  5. DT-waw

DT-waw

ISM services today... 47.9 vs 52.5 expected, guess market reaction :confused:
    It's not sustainable IMHO but I could be wrong of course.

#25     Apr 3, 2003
  6. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

not everyday is the same game plan... you cannot just do X everytime bad news comes out or i will do X everytime good news comes out, or blah etc... you have to look at a myriad of indicators and confirmations before anything... in this market (which is one that is trading unusually or more unusual than the norm) which is filled with uncertainty, and news, and rumors possibly already factored into the market and some which arent you have to see how things react before doing anything...

#26     Apr 3, 2003