market likes Obama's stimulus idea's

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by NY_HOOD, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Why don't you STFU with your same rhetoric about how everyone is trying to take your money. Hey, newsflash, welcome to the club, the "you're not part of the elite" club. STFU, suck it up and do something about it. You make your living from the current system, you don't like it, don't participate. By your own participation you are validating it.

Why don't you try donating some of your money & time to the groups who are trying to change this nation & world for the better? Yeah I thought so, you just b*tch & complain, but when it comes time for action, you do nothing.

#31     Dec 8, 2008
  2. gnome

gnome

I donated to and voted for Ron Paul. You're a FOOL if you think one person can make a difference... unless he's very high profile and can get the public's ear..

And I've EARNED the right to bitch as often and loudly as I care to. What have YOU earned?

And yes, I'm bitching. I'll try to make sure YOU don't get one nickel of mine.

#32     Dec 8, 2008

3. Social work programs are not growth???? Are you serious???? You should stop using other people's ideas and start thinking!

better yet, stick to the computers.

#33     Dec 8, 2008
  4. There are definitely some loyal Bush/Cheney fans still left....

They still love them...even though they have failed miserably in every category imaginable that was given to their offices for oversight.....

Loyalty has its virtues ......

There are still those that are not aware of the basic avoidance of the military by both Cheney and Bush ........Cheney by avoidance of the draft.....and Bush getting to fly a NAT Guard plane for a few months....

What losers....just in every aspect imaginable.....

Good riddance.....both should be in jail....especially Cheney....Bush is more like a Rove-Cheney driven sidekick...

Obama does not have to do much positve ....and could even be a bit negative.....to be a lot better than the previous idiots....

#34     Dec 8, 2008
  5. gnome

gnome

"Growth" is when you make something, sell it at a profit, and build capital reserves. Social spending is like charging up your credit cards (with no ability to repay) and being pleased with yourself about the fine life you're living.

#35     Dec 8, 2008
  6. richrf

richrf

Your idea if a free market, is unfortunately, a pipe dream locked in the heads of academia who never ventured out into the real world. Free market means scammers can run wild, as they have done for thousands of years. There are reasons that we have laws and rules, and unfortunately, the last administration decided to let the bandits have the keys to all of the safes while they pulled all the guards away. What a despicable regime. Fortunately, commonsense reigns again, and Obama will do the right thing for the American people - not the chosen oil billionaires in the Middle East.

#36     Dec 8, 2008
  7. Oh so you donated and voted once? Did you bother staying with his movement or any others? Are you even aware what some people are doing and their approaches? It's far from crying & bitching nonstop.

You have not earned any rights. If anything, you earned the right to STFU and take what you are given. You earned & continue to earn your money from this financial system and primarily due to the fact that it is a system of ever increasing money supply & excessive money games. It's a bit silly that you are crying about it with your words but not your actions.
    I did the same but I don't partake in it anymore nor do I take much pride in having done it. There is little honor in buying & selling paper back and forth. I also don't b*tch & cry about the evil government, I just learn & analyze & adjust.
    Really, any trader should step back and realize that their own earning ability comes from how the current financial system is designed.

Even if I did qualify for the supposed wealth re-distribution, the fact remains that there will be no handouts for the "disadvantaged" or whatever the term is. If you cannot see that, you are just dumb. Any money given to the population via tax rebates will be devalued just as fast. There will be no real benefit, overall, 90% will be worse off. So like I said, stop your crying like you are the biggest victim, far from it.
    The handouts I refer to are not tax rebates or whatever. Like I said, if you are SMART, you will find ways to get some free money and maybe put it to good use.

#37     Dec 8, 2008
  8. Gnome

"Growth" is when you make something, sell it at a profit, and build capital reserves. Social spending is like charging up your credit cards (with no ability to repay) and being pleased with yourself about the fine life you're living.

Exactly right.....

But the question at this point is.....what are the best options right now ?

Let's say you let fail...

BAC/MER
    WFC
    Citi
    AIG
    LEH
    GS
    MS
    GM
    F
    C
    More banks
    More ins cos

Exactly what would happen....?

This is the real fear card being played.....

................................................................................

I would like to give several supposed trusted think tanks the task of generating the "what ifs" if the US replaced the current tax system and replaced it with a 10% consumption tax.....and just let all the chips fall where they may.....

I wonder who exactly is advising the Pres with regards to what actions to take.....

Really who is it ? Anybody know ?

Who is it that really knows what exactly would happen if the above firms failed ?

Anybody seen any studies on this ?

#38     Dec 8, 2008
  9. You apparently have problems with reading comprehension. Try reading what I posted. Then break it down.

Congratulations, you have drank too much kool-aid and have drank yourself retarded. It will be a toss up between you & stock_turder as to who is the bigger retard. Although it's highly suspect the two aliases are the same individual.

#39     Dec 8, 2008
  10. Actually, there are very few. It's just that you been programmed by mainstream media to label everyone as either Bush lover or Obama lover.

The real idiots are those who think there is any real difference between Bush & Obama. One sets the course for the other to execute and then there is a "CHANGE" so that the masses think everything is going to get better.

#40     Dec 8, 2008