market likes Obama's stimulus idea's

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by NY_HOOD, Dec 8, 2008.

1. talknet

talknet

I had seen a TV program about US military where they said that the high-powered rifle with 2 MILE effective range had actually cut a man in 2 pieces in afghanistan.

#21     Dec 8, 2008
  2. Covered all scaled in SHORT ES positions at the 10 point target now at 896.50, holding last 50% of position for any additional downside move.

#22     Dec 8, 2008
  3. not to mention the 10's of thousands innocent children...but hey whos counting//

#23     Dec 8, 2008
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

Newsflash: the idea that the U.S. (especially the South) is full of KKK types is a Hollywood myth.

Ask any black or Mexican in the South what they're more afraid of: "redneck" neighborhoods or the hood/housing project areas.

#24     Dec 8, 2008
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

Two things I like about Obama so far:

1) The Centrist appointments he's been making. I'm not a fan of the "Center," but there's little difference between what he's doing and what the majority of Republicans would do. What's more, he's taking potshots from the Hard Left, who thought he'd be their puppet.

2) He apparently still smokes occasionally. Now I don't smoke or encourage any one too, but it's sooo politically incorrect, and it's typically the Left that pushes so hard for anti-smoking laws and lawsuits. It's hilarious that he may still be a closet smoker.

#25     Dec 8, 2008
  6. You are delusional.

Cheney is actually a very smart guy, definitely smarter than Obama. Bush is just dumbed down & spoiled by drinking, partying & drugs.

Obama has royal blood links, from his mother. He falls in the same category as Bush/Cheney and just about every other president of USA. He is part of the elite club.

Your blind hope in him is sad and funny at the same time. Sad because you are going to get screwed hardcore, funny because how have you not realized this yet.

#26     Dec 8, 2008
  7. There will be no free candy except for those who are part of the club. If you are smart enough, you may even get access to the handouts.

You really need to stop crying.

#27     Dec 8, 2008
  8. Bob111

Bob111

heh... now i know, why all barrett 50BMG's are on backorder-

http://www.thegunsource.com/category/328-50_BMG_Rifles.aspx

and BO is talking about ban of assault weapons. it's not about protecting a public..:)

#28     Dec 8, 2008
  9. The last time anything close to "free market" even existed in this country was a 100 years ago.

You do not know what you are talking about. By the way, what do you call the bailouts then, which all mainstream politicians support with passion.

#29     Dec 8, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

Hey, FUCK YOU AND YOUR CRYING. Why don't YOU make some money and willingly donate it to NObama's cause?

#30     Dec 8, 2008