Market just turned bearish

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hajimow, May 23, 2007.

1. Mvic

Mvic

Just thought I would mention that stock traders almanac has a seasonal trade that has returned an average of 50% from the mid term year low to the pre presidential election year high. That would put the dow at about 16000. Who would have predicted in mid 2006 with the dow under 11K that we would be sitting at 13500 less than a year later? They did and they even said they expected 4-5000 points, so far they have been very right. even with the sub prime fiasco, the high gas prices, housing melt troubles etc. Simply put the power of this Bull needs to be respected whether you are long or short.

On the other hand their MACD dow and SP sell signals triggered May 15 and 10th respectively and they too have a good track record.

#31     May 23, 2007
  2. That's cuz you high.

John

#32     May 23, 2007
  3. Mvic

Mvic

Some people trade with their penis and others with their balls, personally I find controlling the mouse a lot easier with my hand, though I will admit that scalping is a lot less interesting my way. :D

#33     May 23, 2007
  4. hajimow

hajimow

good one :p

#34     May 23, 2007
  5. hajimow

hajimow

I am not asking for any credit as it is too early.
    I hope everyone starts to pour some faith on my correct observation as of yesterday. It will be too late to confess that yes we have a correction after market is down 7% after 2 weeks. remember I observed market correction and not a market crash. In market correction, if you want to take advantage of it, you should be very nimble and use some gut feeling, TA, observations, news,.....

#35     May 24, 2007
  6. feb2865

feb2865

A penis or a peanut???

#36     May 24, 2007
  7. feb2865

feb2865

he probably meant to say peanut

It's okay to be confused brother. We understand.. We will care for you no matter how handicapped, just come as you are.

it's all good.

#37     May 24, 2007
  8. hajimow

hajimow

Can I claim that I was right?

Where is the golden belt of market prediction award?

#38     May 24, 2007
  9. hajimow

hajimow

My another observation:
    AMZN will drop big big time soon (in a week). Be alert on that. Today's price reaction might say something different. If you get it the right time, you will be awarded handsomely.

#39     May 24, 2007
  10. S2007S

S2007S

agree....

#40     May 24, 2007