Market Is In Confirmed Rally Mode- Investors Business Daily

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Feb 26, 2008.

1. GOOD. Than we can keep company and roll forward and make money in 2008. Whatever comes our way, we will deal with it when it does...recession or no recession.

#51     Feb 27, 2008
  2. All right. Now that's what I'm talking about. A team of two to take the market higher. Yeah, that should work.

#52     Feb 27, 2008

3. NO I donot want to be appeased. The thread is about maket being in rally mode since we are in one despite these odd fears of recession and doom and gloom.

The sky hasn't fallen yet and the Titanic still didn't hit the iceberg...while the band is playing Eagles song " In the long run...."..

#53     Feb 27, 2008
  4. When it does, you wont know how to respond. You'll be completely unprepared and then....you will disappear back under your rock. You are the epitome of the dumb and arrogant american who thinks that they are invincible and that things will never, could never, actually turn out bad. You are trained, like a dog, to believe everything you read and everything you hear from all the pundits. You dont think for yourself, you dont see the facts. You are, in essence, just a sheep.

#54     Feb 27, 2008
  5. Try to, at least I keep an open mind and look at things from an unbiased place, which is a hell of a lot more than I can say about our friend Day77

#55     Feb 27, 2008
  6. I ask again day..
    How much could you have possibly made on this bounce?
    $1,000?
    $10,000?
    $100,000?

Please, do tell...

#56     Feb 28, 2008
  7. daymake2.00measuredmove.merightyouwrong!!!!

#57     Feb 28, 2008
  8. ohsorryday7793cantberight.right?

#58     Feb 28, 2008
  9. Why is the market tanking???? IDB says we are in rally mode!!!

The S&P is down 44+ pts since you posted this. What is happening?? Day, I need your guidance, going long is all I know!!...bahahahahaha

#59     Feb 29, 2008
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

IBD may have been a little early on that one.

#60     Feb 29, 2008