Market is coiling like a snake on crack...

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by DisciplinedHedg, Jul 30, 2003.

1. bronks

bronks

I lost 4 points Monday and 3.5 points today...all shorts. I even managed to stay out of the soup until after 2:00 pm. I just HAD to take a few pokes at it. I'd probably do it again, to.

#11     Jul 30, 2003
  2. lescor

lescor

If you think there's a big move coming one way or the other, don't you want to be long volatility, mabye with some straddles or something? Vol is cheap right now.

#12     Jul 30, 2003
  3. The snake might start smoking some weed in August and stay mellow for an attack in early September. If it was any other time of the year I would say different. :D

#13     Jul 30, 2003
  4. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

I have never seen a snake coil while on crack. I now know what that looks like :)

#14     Jul 30, 2003
  5. that market is smokin the mad Phat BLUNTS yo.. hey pass me the crack you little mother... id on't see any thing ringing till the pres says so, the who? YOU heard me - its all political and shit
    don't get down, don't get down, don't get down with bears man - cause you gotta get up for electiones THEN strap it on a smoke a dube cause your in for a hell of a ride...we gonna get down, we gonna get down, we gonna jump of some skytowers and lay down for the second wave of this bitter bear - the little inflation can't hurt us we gotta get the ciznash for all the FAT mansions we been buyin' PEACE in time, the who?
    you HEARd me

#15     Jul 30, 2003