Market Intelligence.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Dackster, Jun 27, 2009.

1. The General

The General Guest

On behalf of Dackster-welcome Jack-I am not sure if you know O-I D-but he has moved away from the front line a good while-from what I can see.

It is nice to see someone with a brain post-instead of some of the dumb ass traders who think they know how to trade-when-all they really do-is trade the usual text book stuff..

Only for O-1 D and El Guapo-I would not even bother to show some how they can move on-and leave the monkey zoo.

Now-I was very impressed to see your thread with over 1 million hits-and the content seemed to have valid criteria-although I approach taking money from the LF's in a some what different way-but that is fine-as we know it can be done a few ways-but all have the same basic ingredients-fools.

Feel free to expand on your thoughts-as it will be an interesting discussion-we may differ-but that is fine-as it is always nice to see how another good General does battle with the LF's-and in some cases- the HF's.

TG

#51     Jun 29, 2009

2. TG,

Intel ops always take priority, G. Good luck with it.

0-1D

#52     Jun 29, 2009
  3. The General

The General Guest

TG

#53     Jun 29, 2009
  4. M O T I O N

#54     Jun 29, 2009
  5. M O _ _ _ N

A C _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    A C T I V I T I Y

C O _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

DE _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    DETERMINED

#55     Jun 29, 2009
  6. The General

The General Guest

You can jump the wall at any time-but be careful the other apes do not see you-as they might catch you by the tail and drag you back in :D

Think you dumb ass trader :confused:

M O T I O N

A C _ _ _ _ _ _ D

C O _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

D E _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Time is running out and the aroma is so sweeeeeeeeet:D

TG

• map3.jpg
      File size:
      162.4 KB
      Views:
    #56     Jun 29, 2009
  7. cgar

cgar

MOTION
    ACTIVATED
    COLLECTIVE
    ?

#57     Jun 29, 2009
    #58     Jun 29, 2009
  9. The General

The General Guest

O-1 D

Do you think the LF's saw the HF's plant this smart bomb as they scurried across the trail?

I got a coded Enigma message to say that MACD was developing-and I owe that German Operator a few Pils :D

MACD and the smell is so sweeeeeeeeeet:D

TG

#59     Jun 29, 2009

10. Jack,

Welcome to the thread, i believe we have already been aquainted with each other, even if the times have been few and far between. I notice that you have your own apes and chimps to deal with on this site, but as far as i'm concerned, i find your style of posting refreshing to read. Most of the monkeys on this site fear what they do not understand, and so the primeval urges take over and they attack and derail without reason,....it really is not thier fault.

Welcome,

0-1D.

#60     Jun 29, 2009