Market Intelligence.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Dackster, Jun 27, 2009.

1. What is the method of communication?

#41     Jun 29, 2009
  2. Entrance Exam Q1

What does MACD stand for in the real world of trading?

M _ _ _ _ _ (Market)

A _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

D _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

#42     Jun 29, 2009
  3. (M)arket
    (A)ction
    (C)apture
    (D)estroy

El Guapo

#43     Jun 29, 2009
    #44     Jun 29, 2009
  5. Market
    Analytics
    Coordinate
    Directions

#45     Jun 29, 2009
  6. Looking good. Let see what the TG will say.

I did not sleep last night thinking about it. Dooze off around 4 AM and had a dream about a HF settinging up a smart bomb under my arse.

#46     Jun 29, 2009
  7. The General

The General Guest

Soldier-

Stop and think - NOW!

You are letting the dumb ones cloud your mind-this is what happens when you can not see how thick and stupid they are.

Before you can progress-you MUST see them for what they really are.

What would you do if a dumb ass met you in the street-and took $500 out of your hand-would you be happy with the dumb ass-or would you give him a kick in the bollox-and then a knee in the face as he bends over.

Remember-dumb ass traders will keep you from winning-that is the reality of trading.

TG

Entrance Exam Q1

What does MACD stand for in the real world of trading?

M O _ _ _ _

A C _ _ _ _ _ _ _

C O _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

D E _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

#47     Jun 29, 2009
  8. Mo
    Accelerate
    Co
    Decelerate

#48     Jun 29, 2009
  9. The General

The General Guest

O-1 D

Yes-another squirmish of LF's-and panic ridge is in sight-this will be fun:D

On a serious note-I received a coded Enigma message early this morning-and there is currently a very large smart bomb getting fused up in a certain commodity mountain trail.

This is one of those times when the laser guided missiles must be deployed-so I may have to sign off while I get the correct maps marked up.

I will keep an eye in case you get ambushed-but I know you have a few APD's stacked away.

TG

#49     Jun 29, 2009
  10. Leading indicator of price; there are six pertinent combinations of ingredients (in triads and quadads) that answer three questions:

1. Where is market in cycle?
    2. What MUST come next? and
    3. How fast is the cycle changing.

This is how anticipation replaces prediction and the use of probability by using one of the first indicators ever invented. By far it was the most appropriately named indicator, ever.

#50     Jun 29, 2009