Market Intelligence.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Dackster, Jun 27, 2009.

1. The General

The General Guest

#31     Jun 28, 2009
  2. The General

The General Guest

Entrance Exam Q1

What does MACD stand for in the real world of trading?

M _ _ _ _ _

A _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

D _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

TG

#32     Jun 28, 2009
  3. The General

The General Guest

O1-D

Maps ready and coordinates set for smart bomb detonations.

I have wired the perimeter and will be awakened by heightened activity-as we do not want to waste valuable ammo.

O&O

TG

#33     Jun 28, 2009
  4. Can I buy a vowel?

#34     Jun 28, 2009
  5. ROTFLMAO! :D :D :D

#35     Jun 28, 2009
  6. LOL, so THAT's the reason the General was given a dishonorable dischage! :p

Here's a video where the General tries to explain ...

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uJMSFisKM50&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uJMSFisKM50&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

#36     Jun 28, 2009
  7. TG,

Dumb civvies carrying contracts at the parimeter,...low tic smart bomb enabled,...targets neutralised.

More contracts in the bag, Sir. I must say, they really are funny little creatures of 'bad' habit. They seem to just love giving money away all the time. Most of them surely must live in the slums Sir, there's an air of desperation about thier silly techniques.

O-1 D.

#37     Jun 29, 2009
  8. Right, you horrible mallingerers, you've had all weekend to slouch around in your bunks. Now, if you want to reach the prestigious ranks of the officers mess, you need to stop thinking like a private. This week will start with theory in the classroom, we will go over what MACD really means and progress from there on.

At the end of the week, if the General and i see fit, we may let some of the stronger members of the training unit out into the field with live ammo. Don't worry, you will be under the strictest protection, and no harm will come to you.

Right then!

M

A

C

D

What does this mean? Quickly now, stuttering and stammering will have you 'in the bag' on the battlefield, wearing a dog-tag on your big toe.

#38     Jun 29, 2009
  9. Market
    A
    C
    D

#39     Jun 29, 2009

10. Good effort soldier, at least you are trying, not like the rest of the lazy little grunts. Don't worry, i'll have them doing naked starjumps on the drill square, infront of the female cadets. That should liven them up.

0-1 D.

#40     Jun 29, 2009