Market Intelligence-The Key To Profits

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by The General, Jun 17, 2009.

1. The General

The General Guest

AlpineTrout-

I will state some facts-so read as such-you were polite so I will be polite back to you-this is for all those who can read.

I am The General and I give the orders. Any troop who does not obey can move on-as we need plenty of cannon fodder at the front line to replace the many thousands we have zipped up in black bags.

This thread will not be like any other thread that is on ET-those who can learn from the manual will become much better soldiers-ready to do battle with any foe-carrying any load.

The General

#31     Jun 18, 2009
  2. The General

The General Guest

Pte Dack-

This is a secret booby trap that the HF's carry with them each and every day-they never leave base without it.

As I mentioned-TIME can be a great ally in the battle-but one must know how to use it wisely.

The manual will reveal all-but only to those who can remember the ground rules-see-most have even forgot them already.

The General

PS-another sophisticated booby trap they use is called PA-the first person to say what PA is will be promoted immediately.

#32     Jun 18, 2009
  3. General, Sir!

It's been my experience, that while a few dozen footprints may indicate potential enemy scouts/sharpshooters, the heave infantry usually display different patterns of movement. I especially like to see a pattern where civilian footprints lead/follow as it shows heavy concentration of enemy combatants. Civilian footprints usually are of all sizes including widows, uncles & even orphans carried in strollers.

Back to you, General!

#33     Jun 18, 2009
  4. PA = Price Action

#34     Jun 18, 2009
  5. The General

The General Guest

Pte risktaker,

When you are a General-you have to think like a General-and think like a soldier-and think like your own side-and the enemy side.

No civilians are allowed into battle-those who get caught in the crossfire do so because they are in a place where they should not be-tough-but also stupid.

Remember-it is the soldiers that get killed each and every day-the civilians only get killed in large numbers when we have a world war on a massive scale-and some very large bombs are dropped.

This thread is for the soldier who wants to be promoted-he will be called back from the front lines-thus no longer cannon fodder-and now he can really sit back and observe the battle field in detail-and see things that he never even knew existed right under his nose-at the front.

The General

PS-the Briefing sessions are not been responded to correctly-this will lead to bad training habits.

#35     Jun 18, 2009
  6. The General

The General Guest

2nd Lieutenant El Guapo-

Well done soldier-welcome to the Officers mess. If you want to move up to O-2 then all you need to do is expand on PA booby trap.

The General

Officers:

O-1 - 2nd Lieutenant - Single brass bar (Gold Bar, or "Butter Bar")
    O-2 - 1st Lieutenant - Single Silver Bar
    O-3 - Captain - Two Silver Bars
    O-4 - Major - Single Brass Oak Leaf Cluster.
    O-5 - Lt. Colonel - Single Silver Oak Leaf Cluster.
    O-6 - Colonel - Silver Army Eagle Emblem.
    O-7 - Brigadeer General - Single Silver Star
    O-8 - Major General - Two silver Stars
    O-9 - Lt. General - Three Silver Stars
    O-10 - General - Four Silver Stars
    O-10 - General of the Army - Five Silver Stars

#36     Jun 18, 2009

7. General, Sir!

What about the amount of ammo a combatant is carrying and where he plans to go with it, surely this will effect his stride, Sir.

Yours,

Pte Dackster.

#37     Jun 18, 2009
  8. The General

The General Guest

Briefing No.5

Displacement is now coming together-order is everything in war.

[​IMG]

The General

#38     Jun 18, 2009
  9. The General

The General Guest

Pte Dackster-

Very good question-you are now also promoted to O-1.

Frome here out we will use the O's - next level is O-2, etc, etc.

When you reply you need just sign off as O-1, to indicate that you are now at that Officer's level.

It is correct to say that heavy loads are heavy to carry-so the HF's tend to lag behind the LF's.

When the HF's catch up with the LF's-we use our Box to count how many foes are now in the vicinity. If the HF's are many-or likewise are fewer if already tracked to a previous location-then we know they are about to use some of their booby traps to lighten their load-as they know that they must now outrun the LF's before the shells start to land.

They are very cunning-as well as lazy bastards-and will not blink an eye when they see their fellow soldiers been blown to bits.

The General

#39     Jun 18, 2009
  10. The General

The General Guest

O-2 Dackster,

Time shall be used correctly-not wasted.

[​IMG]

The General

#40     Jun 18, 2009