Market Intelligence-The Key To Profits

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by The General, Jun 17, 2009.

1. The General

The General Guest

There can be thousands of footprints-but only a handful of shoe sizes.

The ones who are carrying the heavy load are most dangerous-as they can have unlimited ammunition to ward of fresh attacks.

Light footed foes tend to carry light loads-and they usually run out of ammunition very quickly due to lack of training-unless of course they have access to an ammunition dump-which of course we will target by surveillance-and duly put out of commission with a laser guided bomb.

The General

#21     Jun 18, 2009
  2. The General

The General Guest

Briefing No.3

Learn to identify the number of enemy footprints.

[​IMG]

As soilders are not issued with a measuring tape-how do you measure the required 30 to 36 inches?

The General

#22     Jun 18, 2009

3. General, Sir.

Correct me if i am wrong. Would it be right to think that the 'light footers' are easily led into traps, due to thier need and desperation for ammo?

Absolute fodder, with such a lacking in all areas of battlefield tactics and time on the ground.

Sincerely,

Dackster.

#23     Jun 18, 2009
  4. The General

The General Guest

Private Dackster-

We might have to promote you shortly to assist with the training-as we have very few here capable of instructing the force in the required tactics.

The LF's will always do the same thing-and it is always due to lack of tactical training.

They think that ammunition will keep them alive-they forget that the elite soldiers learn to kill with their hands first-weapons are second stage. When the ammo gets low they panic-then they switch off auto-fire to manual burst-but by then it is too late-their fate is already a given-body bag.

Now-the HF's are a different breed. Although not skilled in the use of self defence, they have the latest high end technological weapons at their disposal-so now-their heavy footprints are magnified 1000 fold-they are the big threat to us winning the battle.

So, back to F-4 and how does a solider measure without a tape-remember-the soldier does not want to stay on the front line too long-as his odds of being cannon fodder are increasing daily-but-he will learn the valuable lesson while at the front-like how to measure without a tape and determine how many foes are in the immediate vicinity-which is crucial to his survival.

The General

#24     Jun 18, 2009
  5. The General

The General Guest

Briefing No.4

I will move along swiftly-this is too slow and will result in poor moral among the troops.

[​IMG]

The General

#25     Jun 18, 2009
  6. Sir, may I try to answer sir?

Can one use his shlong sir? The average shlong is 6 inches long so 5 to 6 shlongs will do, sir. In my case I will use 3 to 4 of my shlong size, sir. I am on the big size sir.

#26     Jun 18, 2009
  7. And you are deluded, and are being demoted to the rank of TseTse fly, on the Hindu circle of life.

The only value that is likely to come out of this thread, is that people will soon to eventually realize you have no idea what you are talking about

But keep playing in your sandbox, General Disaster...

You have been promoted to my ignore list

#27     Jun 18, 2009
  8. General, Sir.

As a guage for frequency of the heavy artillery, could we use time as a factor?

Sincerely,

Dackster.

#28     Jun 18, 2009
  9. Just a friendly word of advice. If you're really interested in making a decent thread, and you're drawing an analogy of footprints to maybe size of prints on Time & Sales, you might want to move it along, otherwise your thread's going to degrade really quickly.

#29     Jun 18, 2009
  10. General, Sir.

Some of the troop are becomming agitated, natural instincts i suppose. Could you please give them a word of reassurance, don't want them going into battle all emotional, Sir.

Yours,

Pte Dackster

#30     Jun 18, 2009