Market Intelligence-The Key To Profits

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by The General, Jun 17, 2009.

1. The General

The General Guest

"The temporary grade of "General of the Army" (five-star) was provided for by Public Law 482, 78th Congress, approved December 14, 1944, and became permanent on March 23, 1946, under provisions of Public Law 333, 79th Congress. "

[​IMG]

#11     Jun 18, 2009
  2. The General

The General Guest

Whatever market reveals an opportunity for profit.

#12     Jun 18, 2009
  3. The General

The General Guest

Briefing No.1

Make sure you know what you are looking at-if you get it wrong you may not survive to fight another day.

[​IMG]

The General

#13     Jun 18, 2009

4. Good morning, General.

May i say, your diagram is very intuitive, a clever representation, and very refreshing. I hope this thread is not spoiled by the crayola mob. I look forward to more of your thought.

Yours,

Dackster.

#14     Jun 18, 2009
  5. Quote from The General:

"The temporary grade of "General of the Army" (five-star) was provided for by Public Law 482, 78th Congress, approved December 14, 1944, and became permanent on March 23, 1946, under provisions of Public Law 333, 79th Congress. "

[​IMG]

In other words, you have no idea what you are doing. Following the footprint chart, will we see some marketing for orthopedic shoes?

#15     Jun 18, 2009
  6. The General

The General Guest

You will always see what you want to see-what you must be trained to see is the reality of what it is you are looking at.

If you think a man's footprint is that of a woman-you may be in for one big surprise when you catch up with that footprint.

Know who your enemy is-then you can defeat him with the right training and use of appropriate intelligence.

You will remain a private for now-and at the front line-if you want to advance rank then you must be willing to ask the right questions-not the usual babble that most spit out.

The General

#16     Jun 18, 2009
  7. The General

The General Guest

At ease Dackster-

You have immediately grasped the meaning of F-3 so we will now move on.

Briefing No.2

Understand what the footprints mean.

[​IMG]

The General

#17     Jun 18, 2009
  8. Pita

Pita

1. What's more important for a winner - Love or the power to Hate?

2. Does an inflated ego create a winning trader or is it the other way around?

3. In the military do you agree that polishing shoes was one of the most remarkable lessons?

4. I can trade a ?k account to ?k within 3 months, can you resemble?

5. I cannot make enough money worth my time with a 2k account - which market do you recommend?

#18     Jun 18, 2009
  9. The General

The General Guest

The General

#19     Jun 18, 2009

10. Thankyou, Sir.

Would it be wise to think that the footprints are acting as a harmoneous group, or should we view them as singular to thier own purpose and intention within the group. Or maybe both? Or maybe not in a group at all?

Sincerely,

Dackster.

#20     Jun 18, 2009