Market Indicators

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ShoeshineBoy, Jul 1, 2002.

1. Athere any decent (and inexpensive) sites that post some of the key (but more obscure) market indicators like Ansbacher, OEX put/call and non-interest-sensitive A/D lines?
    (I already know about stockcharts and I don't believe it has any of the above.)

2. josbarr

josbarr

For which markets?

Joe Barry

3. Not free, but Astrikos.com is the best website for indicators that I have ever seen.

I generally refuse to pay for anything except realmoney, a squawkbox and them, because there is so much free commentary out there, but astrikos is the real deal.

They have some astrological stuff which I don't follow and some people will ridicule, but let them. Their indicators (they call them "tells") are the best of seen. Sort of like a real time (or daily anyway) traders almanac type thing.

Cheers.

4. I'm interested for now in U.S. Equity.

And I'll check out astrikos.

5. nljones5

nljones5

astrikos has a great free page with lots of info on prem, trin, vix and much more that updates frequently . Are there things on the paid site that are superior to the free site for e-mini trading? But I've also noticed that the numbers can be different than what I get from my brokers and I don't which are more accurate.

6. Access the Market Tells subscriber website absolutely free and with no
    obligation for the next week! Just login to our site at
    http://www.markettells.com (hit the 'subscribers login here' link) and use the
    following account to gain access...

username: test1 <-- all lowercase & one word
    password: test2

When you're ready to subscribe, revisit our home page and hit the 'click here to
    subscribe' link. We're offering all new members a special 2 for 1 offer until
    February 6th. Simply sign up online on or before the 6th of the month and
    include the code "2for1" on our subscription form. You'll then receive your
    second month of service at no charge!

About our service

Market Tells is the culmination of nearly ten years of research focusing on
    technical analysis and its application to market timing. The intention of the
    service is to provide subscribers with unique research and in-depth studies of
    past market behavior to facilitate the timing of stocks and stock indices on
    both short and long-term time frames. For samples of our work, we invite you to
    visit our subscriber website and read through any of our recent commentaries.
    Hit the ARCHIVES icon at the top of any page within the subscriber website to
    access the last few months worth of commentaries. The newsletter is posted daily
    around 9pm ET Sunday-Thursday, and in most cases we highlight at least one piece
    of timely, actionable research in each column.

7. thanks for marketgauge.com

8. used to be a good deal

but they have went thru some changes the last few years.

Do not list a concise past records of their tells anymore and other places are now cheaper for this type of info.

also there two week trial does not include two weeks of market action, so please dont get caught in this one by signing up on a weekend

9. #10     May 28, 2007