Market In Confirmed Rally Mode: Investors Business Daily

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Mar 20, 2008.

1. To bet constantly on the down side is a fools game. Stock markets are there to go up and not down. Things have changed after these massive rate cuts.

#21     Mar 23, 2008

2. There is nothing but worldwide praise for the Feds and the actions that they have taken. Stop fighting the Feds.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080322/in_fed_we_trust.html

#22     Mar 23, 2008
  3. jd7419

jd7419

You are a trading God. Have a happy easter in your granite plated house day.

#23     Mar 23, 2008

4. Why are you so ignited when the Feds have done a superb job saving the markets from free for all down fall. Can you imagine where SPX would be today if they did not cut rates? Maybe 1050 and tanking on heavy volumes and rest of the world shivering with you. The whole country would be in panic mode..gas prices through the roof and commodities out of the ball park.

The problem is you can't short with impunity anymore, why dont you admit that?

#24     Mar 23, 2008
  5. That is right, the Fed has saved the stock market. It is not their job and they have overstepped their bounds. The Fed cutting round is almost up. What happens then?

#25     Mar 23, 2008

6. The Government of United States own these financial markets. The Feds own all the money you and I have in the banks. They own your destiny, they owned your grandfathers destiny too. They will stabilize the economy , markets, money flows and whatever the hell they wish and there ain't a thing you can do about.

Start going long and join the bull market or get your shirt taken off your back. Go buy some real estate and get a roof of your own. Stop bouncing checks on landords and old ladies.

#26     Mar 23, 2008

7. What is this? An economic water torture? An obsession with bad news ?

#27     Mar 23, 2008
  8. 9999

Why do you want the market to go up so badly? And please, spare me the patriotic tirade 'cause I ain't buying it.

#28     Mar 23, 2008
  9. piezoe

piezoe

We have barely got started with the recession and ya'll are calling a market bottom already. Yes, of course there will be abundant opportunities and bargains. But the Fed moves, and instantaneously all is fine? I doubt it. But either way is fine with me.

#29     Mar 23, 2008
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Thanks for the tip. I've been successfully managing OPM for 8 years now and they all seem pretty happy. On a site note, follow through days fail much more than 20% of the time.

Brandon

#30     Mar 23, 2008