Market crash this week

Discussion in 'Trading' started by heilbronner1, Feb 22, 2011.

1. IMHO the stock market will crash this week and fill all the upside gaps being made within the last 3 months.

Beware of the bear!

Stocks fall 3 x faster as they rise.

Good luck.

2. One more thing regarding the "buy the dips" suckers. You might be out of business by the end of the week.

:D

3. you may be onto something here. Did not get usual buy signal on dip.

4. agreed.:eek:

5. Are the "dip buyers" still alive? My frank advice: Use the next minor upswing to get out.

"Better sell if you can than you have to. "

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

BTFD!

in all seriousness, and i'm not touting one way or the other, i do find it hilarious that people get all excited about 1 full day of down and a partial second day of down after what...a 6 month rally?

lets keep things in perspective. we all know the market is overbought. we all know it has defied fundamentals for a long time. could this me "it"? maybe. trade the price action. leave the crystal balls to gypsies!

7. Larson

Larson Guest

World instability is magnifying. FIRE IN THE HOLE! Bernanke the money-changer will not be able to quell what is ahead.

8. This is exactly the time to make a fortune.

9. Larson

Larson Guest

Yep. If it continues to unfold.

10. People like you(no offense) have been saying this the past 700 handles.....

Since we're stating the obvious in this thread: the time to go long is when everyone else is going short.

#10     Feb 23, 2011