Market Crash soon

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Batman28, Dec 12, 2008.

1. so what if it's expiration week? the last big dip was on expiration week in november (in fact it was on expiration day friday 21st).

#11     Dec 13, 2008
  2. donnap

donnap

Nah, she's moving up.

#12     Dec 13, 2008
  3. Well if she moves up it is because everyone still has their heads buried in the sand. The chickens (or whatever the f*ck the expression is) came home to roost on the housing bubble, didn't they? Do you think that the Treasury printing money to pay for these bailouts is not going to have similar dire consequences? They just print the money up, take on more debt and all is going to be just fine? Like I said there is a high PROBABILITY (not certainty) that this house of cards is going to collapse into the basement.

#13     Dec 13, 2008
  4. irniger

irniger

Batman an other posters,
    Please give us facts and figures to substantiate your predictions. Lots of Elite readers can't and don't act on predictions so what's the use of them?

Felix

#14     Dec 13, 2008
  5. clooch

clooch

Wait until your neighbor tells you to short the Dow or SP. Once the general public believe the market is dropping lower, then buy it up and chase that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Once the barber or the grocery store clerk has any bias in the market, I aggressively trade in the opposite direction. It works great

#15     Dec 13, 2008
  6. See how these bailouts have been making the rounds like musical chairs? Investment Banks, Commercial Banks, AIG, the Little 3? All you need to do to understand is grab some dominoes, set them up, knock one down and watch what happens. Then ponder the interconnectedness of the entire global economy and you will see how f*cked up this could very well become.

#16     Dec 13, 2008
  7. In history the threats associated with the Domino theory was always overblown

#17     Dec 13, 2008
  8. Well i know a little history and to be honest, I don't know sh*t about domino theory, but to me it makes a lot of sense. The thing is, the interconnectedness that we have today cannot be reflected by any case study from history. It is apples and oranges and an exponent. Period. And you cannot deny that.

#18     Dec 13, 2008
  9. weld1

weld1

u guys have to ask stocktrdr3 before u can call a market spiral straight down>:D

#19     Dec 13, 2008
  10. #20     Dec 13, 2008