Market Crash Imminent?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The Kin, Mar 19, 2008.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Where did all the bulls go, about a month ago no bull would ever believe the DOW would be at new lows for the year, I DID.

Bear market and recession,

Dont be surprised if the DOW gets down to 11k.

#11     Jun 26, 2008
  2. And you've been LONG the UYG ( Financials ) from May 23rd in the 29 handle and getting your arse kicked.

Now trading 21.56
    :eek:

#12     Jun 26, 2008
  3. S2007S

S2007S

Im averaged in at $25.50 in my trading account.

Will be adding shares to my IRA soon.

Went long QLD, UYG and DTO today...

#13     Jun 26, 2008
  4. TGregg

TGregg

Bend Over Boomers! LOL. First we'll elect a 100% democrat controlled government to institute a wealth tax and take every dime you have that isn't invested. Then we'll drive the markets down until your 401k/pension/IRAs have the same value as the promise from a presidential candidate. Next, wreck the economy with plenty of new taxes and higher oil prices. And to finish you off, we'll bankrupt social security.

Heh heh.

I hear Alpo is the tastiest dog food, but it will probably be priced out of reach of most of you. If you get a bunch of dry-cleaning bags you can make your cardboard box somewhat waterproof.

#14     Jun 26, 2008
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

it is quite tasty.... fried breaded grapefruit peel is also a treat....peace

#15     Jun 26, 2008
  6. Is that from personal experience?

#16     Jun 26, 2008
  7. gnome

gnome

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

#17     Jun 26, 2008
  8. dorfman

dorfman

'we'll bankrupt social security.'

LOL - you say that like it isnt already

#18     Jun 26, 2008
  9. WORD! i too predicting wealth tax - the bastards cant wait for you to sell to tax your hard wrok... i differ; however, i think the wealth tax will include invested funds. thats why they have been "f-ing" Lichtenstein so hard after giving it to the Swiss. tight capital controls will be the tip-off that more taxes including wealth tax are coming. procrastinate at your own risk. :eek:

#19     Jun 26, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

Whaddaya mean? It's got TONS of IOUs.

#20     Jun 26, 2008