Market conditions turning unfavorable

Discussion in 'Trading' started by thehangingman, Jan 16, 2007.

1. This isnt an immature gloom and doom post, but a warning to all who have long positions.

Typically, the market corrects twice a year much like it did in May of last year. If you study the charts and indicators as much as I do, then you know that the turning point is right now or at least very near. . .

2. Based on my telltale economic indicators, I would agree with the fact that we are on the cusp of at least a larger correction if not an absolute longer term sale. All my signs are pointing to a recession at this moment. Oh how I would love a large gap open higher to sell into.

3. eventhough I still say 100% up room to go with ZERO risk...

I still have to wonder when or even if the reality of MOT, AMD,INTC, SAP, and CSCO will hit the charts????

4. Did you take a look at RACK? That is the reality of being overbullish. 6 months of gains wiped out in a few hours.

However, I welcome huge corrections with open arms. I would so love to go back to June 2006. Maybe this will be a second chance.

5. Don't tell me you're turning bearish...

6. This could be that ultimate sign...if Eqtrdr is waivering I think this may finally be the top :D

7. Rack down a massive 31% in ah trading. Wow.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

To be honest, there do seem to be a lot of nasty warning surprises so far.

8. empee

empee

sorry guys I think we are in a prolonged short squeeze until proved otherwise, probably 16k on the DOW.

Right now I'm trading ATS, otherwise I'd add to longs based on this thread tommorow.

9. noddyboy

noddyboy

Too many bears...I give up...I am going long tomorrow too.

10. noddyboy

noddyboy

Too many bears...I give up...I am going long tomorrow too.

#10     Jan 16, 2007