Market charlatans

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by MarketOwl, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Wrong. Baron is being supported by sponsors and that's okay. Many other sites are too. So is Big Mike. But Big Mike is also selling his own product. That's what makes him a vendor. Simple as that.

#81     Mar 27, 2013
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Disagree.

Regardless, there are hints by ET management of a planned "premium" forum to go side by side with the free public forum. When that occurs, will be tough not to categorize Baron in the same category as other forum vendors.

#82     Mar 27, 2013
  3. Then it must not be right if you are still losing.

#83     Mar 28, 2013
  4. Link?

#84     Mar 28, 2013
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

:D

#85     Mar 28, 2013
  6. When. Until then he is not in the same category as Big Mike. He is not a vendor. When he does become one, I will not be hanging around here any more.

#86     Mar 28, 2013
  7. I see someone is coming after Big Mike...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3769537#post3769537

:D LOL :D

The only problem with Big Mike is he takes himself too seriously, other than that he has a nice place.

but he is occasionally rude and condescending in referring to non-elite members

that really is a turn off about him

I know its only $50.... but why the need to guilt-trip people over it?

it is very poor form espcially for someone who is making good money off the forum

there are probably a few other sites or blogs that have a similar voluntary membership section.... but I cant imagine there are any where the owner of the site openly disparages those who opt not to join

#87     Mar 29, 2013
  8. Daring

Daring

It only takes 50 bucks to get some moderation, a good deal imo.

#88     Mar 29, 2013
  9. Quit throwing around the $50 bucks number, it's going up to $100 in a few months. Sign o the times? :eek:

#89     Mar 29, 2013
  10. No, it's not. You are supporting a delusional poser. This guy is a loser and if he thinks that running a big forum is going to make him a trader (or even look like one) than he is too stupid to be taken seriously.

His forum is a joke. Market wizards? I mean seriously? These kids who can barely trade on a simulator call themselves "market wizards?" They can barely play traders on his forums, let alone be ones in real life.

Get real!

#90     Mar 29, 2013