Market charlatans

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by MarketOwl, Jun 2, 2012.

1. $500/mo apartment, I can walk to the grocery store, and 9 fast food restaurants if I ever wanted to plus Kmart and the CVS. When Mom got too old to drive I took her 1996 Saturn and gave my 1992 Subaru to my son in law.

I just love hearing you tell us stories about how you are "in the business."

#31     Mar 2, 2013
  2. schuler

schuler

Hahaha....you cracked me up olddie.

oldtime: 1
    SeventhCereal: 0

cheers:)

#32     Mar 6, 2013
  3. Anyone who wants to know how to follow trends can find out by buying a back testing engine which comes loaded with pre programmed trend following systems. On my own website I have given under the "documents" section a paper on Global Systematic Macro which sets out the trend following strategy in great detail. It should not take the determined "googler" too long to find me.

#33     Mar 6, 2013
  4. no one cares about you or your bullshit score, you aren't making money.

#34     Mar 6, 2013
  5. I care

and I care about you

and hope you get the help you need

lying can be a real bitch of a habit to kick

#35     Mar 6, 2013
  6. worry about yourself bud, I'm not an old man living off of momz. I'm 100% real, I challenge you to find a case where I lied. Stop making stuff up.

Again, you're an old man you've played your hand, you show everyone here what you accomplished in life.

#36     Mar 6, 2013
  7. yes, I try to insprire young traders, keep at it, and don't screw up too bad and there may come a time when you no longer have to work for a living

enjoy that new big house and that fancy car, see if that makes you any happier when you are alone staring at the screen, just you and your account

I learned all this when I was very young and saved up all my paper route money to buy a new bicycle. And as soon as I bought it, Schwinn came up with a new model and then I wanted it.

I hardly got a moments satisfaction for all my work.

If you like new shiny bright things, you are always going to be wanting.

#37     Mar 6, 2013
  8. 1. Who gives a shit what you believe.
    2. if you reckon there is rarely anything of value posted on ET then why are you still here? GTF outta here as quickly as possible. Oh wait, could it be that you have been recently trying to promote some s(h)ite that you are affiliated with? A few of your recent posts might indicate this.

#38     Mar 8, 2013
  9. You sum up alot in such simplicity. It seems people get so distracted that they actually cover after the extreem of the day is made !

Why do they not just see that? They must be occupied I guess.

I just feel like yelling it out BEFORE ! NOT AFTER ! for the love of god before not after. It is not locked in a vault because it does not need to be, people are too busy reacting to situations maybe there indicator hides the bottom of the chart and the low is not seen ?

Maybe telling them that when price hits their RSI window start buying?

You laugh, but it is not THAT funny... Though it is Quite funny.

It takes me so long to post, my window is full of red marks typos puctuation caps. a single post can have 13 or even 29 errors I must be some what unsmart to people, maybe some say stupid But I do know that what is to be done needs to be done.

My spell checker is funny, it just tells me that extreem has two E's in it. It must assume that the either the reader or the writer can figure out the rest.

Stop making me laugh I'm trying to work!

#39     Mar 11, 2013
  10. He gave his car to his son in law. bought another one and he doesn't even need a car to begin with !

in 1997 a car made in 1997 is like a car made in 2013.

I once did something similar. it wasn't a piece of crap car, some would say it was a bit more. I guess in retrospect it may one day be a like a crap car in retrospect.

Now it looks like the FAA is on my back ! In the end, walking to the fast food restaurant rather then using other means of transport seems to be the easy way. If I wanted to be rich on all levels a 1996 crap mobile with a maximum of one wing would mean many problems would be gone. Possibly 7 or more.

#40     Mar 11, 2013