Market charlatans

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by MarketOwl, Jun 2, 2012.

1. slumdog

slumdog

People seem to get confused between Covel and Russell Sands.

#11     Feb 5, 2013
  2. You just said

#12     Feb 5, 2013
  3. I remember there was a journal thread on another forum (BM) that went on for over a year.

It was a popular journal, and the OP was posting to it regularly, documenting her attempt to learn to day trade

after a year she was not succcessful, so closed the thread saying she was going to pursue a business venture

several months later it came to light that she was selling a trading system and giving webinars

trying to make it in the guru business

I couldnt believe it....... :D

I bet this is how almost all educators find their way into selling stuff.

:cool:

#13     Feb 5, 2013
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Maybe because he went out of his way to imply that he had something to do with the turtles.

http://www.turtletrader.com/

I guess the failure part comes from the fact that he doesn't make his money trading.

#14     Feb 5, 2013
  5. These books are full of half truths are in my opinion are no better than complete lies.

#15     Feb 5, 2013
  6. I am surprised this thread has been allowed to survive - so far. Presumably neither Baron nor Covel himself has noticed it yet. Let's see if it is still here in a couple of days.

#16     Feb 28, 2013
  7. more or less but without a track record and profits to actually look like a tight business operation, they just embarrass themselves and its our duty to mock and shame them.

#17     Feb 28, 2013
  8. Presumably Covel and Baron have had a fall out? I see he has not posted this month.

#18     Mar 1, 2013
  9. Amazing how much or a small world it is in here !

#19     Mar 1, 2013
  10. I find there is very rarely anything said of value here. And as you will know, I am not a believer in anonymity!

#20     Mar 1, 2013