Market Chameleon site not working?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by danjuma, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Full disclosure, the website is owned by two friends of mine from the AMEX. Will and Dmitry were market makers on the AMEX, then Philly. They traded a large book for a two man team and did very well for many years. They were able to trade hundreds of symbols by building a base of technology to keep them up to date. They took what they built and used it to create Market Chameleon. There is a lot of free content there that is worth using. Even the paid content is low cost. I often use it as a resource. They are great guys and always looking to help traders.

Their youtube channel is here- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCltMZFhZDjCZYKsRT4Y2I-w

Enjoy.

Bob

#11     Apr 4, 2019
    qwerty11 likes this.
  2. danjuma

danjuma

#12     Apr 5, 2019
  3. danjuma

danjuma

Just completely baffled now. Been on the phone with my ISP for over an hour now, and they can't seem to figure out/resolve this issue with this website, after various changes in settings. Why just the one website, very strange!

#13     Apr 5, 2019
  4. DaveV

DaveV

Two suggestions:

1) Copy your Market Chameleon url and post on this site so everyone here can see it. As someone else suggested, perhaps you have a typo.

2) Use one of the free internet proxy sites to try accessing Market Chameleon. If that works, then the problem may be in your Internet Provider. I suggest:
    https://www.hidemyass.com/en-us/proxy

#14     Apr 5, 2019
  5. danjuma

danjuma

Hello DaveV, not being funny, but one of the things I have done several times is check and re-check that I am typing the correct address, and besides I also have the site saved in my favourites :) Anyway, like already mentioned in my one of posts above, I have narrowed it down to issue with my internet service, as I am able to access the site using my mobile phone 4G (different internet provided). Just tried the link you provided as well and I was able to access the site. So, it is something to do with my ISP (Virgin media), whom I have contacted but unfortunately they have not been able to resolve it and the issue has been escalated to their higher level tech and I am waiting for them to get back to me.

#15     Apr 5, 2019