Market Chameleon site not working?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by danjuma, Apr 4, 2019.

1. danjuma

danjuma

I don't know if anyone here uses the website marketchameleon.com? I have been trying to view it for the past 4 days but the site is not displaying. Have they closed shop or something?

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

It works. Clear your browser.

upload_2019-4-4_13-24-46.png

3. zdreg

zdreg

clear your cache.

4. danjuma

danjuma

Many thanks for the reply guys. But there is something not quite right here. I have tried the other 3 browsers (IE, Chrome and FireFox) I have not used to access the site before, and still no joy. I have tried both my phone and tablet, same thing. It keeps showing "The site can not be reached". I have cleared the cache of my default browser (Opera) as suggested, still no joy! Something weird is going on!

5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I just spoke to the owner of the website.

Not sure why he is getting that message. Maybe he can email the support@marketchameleon.com and we can try to help him out. Seems like it is a cache issue.

6. danjuma

danjuma

Hello Robert, many thanks for your assistance. I think I have managed to narrow down the problem. It would appear to be something to do with my internet. I tried it on my mobile phone using just 4G (wifi disabled) and the page connected and loaded. Now just need to figure out why my internet (Virgin media) is not connecting to this particular website (marketchameleon.com) all of a sudden. I will start by disconnecting and reconnecting the router to see if that will work. In the meantime, if anyone has any other suggestions. Thanks

7. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Restart router and PC. In that order.

Bob

8. danjuma

danjuma

Restarted router (unplugged and re-plugged) and then restarted PC, still no joy. Will have to phone up my internet provider tomorrow. Many thanks for your assistance Bob, much appreciated.

9. jharmon

jharmon

10. JSOP

JSOP

Make sure you have the correct web address for the site. The website is definitely up.

#10     Apr 4, 2019