Market calls...100% accurate!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by ML_QUANT, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Attention ALL loyal Barking DOGS, the low of 5 days ago at 812.75 IS TAKEN OUT as PREDICTED presently 810 and falling.....
    Eat your miserable hearts out while my 100% accurate and True calls work their way toward 2000 ES points unheard of in the history of the MARKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

#21     Jan 20, 2009
  2. With all due respect, you sound a bit like Alex of PureTick. The difference is he is selling something and you're not (yet).

Can't you just stay professional and ignore childish tit-for-tat comments? Simply don't reply to those who egg you on and you'll get more traction.

Honestly, I find it hard to take you seriously with the braggadocio remarks too.

#22     Jan 20, 2009
  3. One example from many of simultaneous long & short with different weights.

Attention ALL my loyal barking Dogs:
    Is this what you call paper trading?!
    just one of many....:cool:
    OK, you may continue to Bark your hearts out now....:D

#23     Jan 20, 2009
  4. I don't get it. By your own admission in the first post, you're papertrading and now you imply you trade live because of that attachment?

#24     Jan 20, 2009
  5. There's a $10,000 reward for anyone who can prove a single trade of mine from the many hundreds I have posted to be paper/simulator trade. The same also applies to anyone showing any quote of mine from any thread where I have said what you claim.
    So, there's an easy $10k go for it:cool:

#25     Jan 20, 2009
  6. Where I come from, Sim (as you refer to it) is papertrading.

PM and I'll send you details for wiring the money. Easiest $10K I ever made. The issue will be collecting as it always is with these types. :)

#26     Jan 20, 2009
  7. Well, that didn't take long :)

#27     Jan 20, 2009
  8. RTFQ, I said as a Disclaimer "..use.." (as in others to use a sim...) "tonto", I didn't say I use...duh....that was meant for others so I would not become responsible for trading outcomes by OTHERS based on my calls>
    Do you know what Disclaimer means?
    OK, the reward was a 10 to 1 bet, you owe me $1k but being Inauguration and all, you're Pardoned.

#28     Jan 20, 2009
  9. Now that the noise, interruptions and vandalism has somehow been subdued, maybe we can meanwhile get some useful contents squeezed in here now!
    It is amazing how some people are threatened by others success in areas where they themselves have failed. Rather than being content that there is a way and their belief was right but not their approach, instead they choose to disrespect others' desires to learn who don't suffer from the same inferior complexity as they do.

#29     Jan 21, 2009
  10. A new approach in trading, calls for being long & short simultaneously.
    I came across this concept when during the >2 decades of trading was always confronted by the DD dilemma.
    DD is a natural and necessary part of Trading since the price moves in Zig Zags but, my new method is about not being married to the main position while one continues to respect it. I have always(wrongfully so) traded without a stop, based on the concept that there should be a reason to enter a trade in the first place and until that reason has not abolished there is no need to vacate a trade with predetermined losses(unless the stop is say support line penetration based in which case it is OK to take a loss since it is confirming the absence of the original reason the trade was entered into but it should not be personal risk tolerance level based).

An example is say you enter a short trade based on a 30 period SMA at a price of 100. While still in the trade the 15 period SMA is quite naturally producing a Buy signal. There is no need to ignore this latest signal now and based on the new approach why not make some money from the same DD itself?!
    It is illegal to be long and short the same instrument in the same or different accounts by the same entity. The way around this however is very simple which is best done by auto trading systems but you can also do it manually.
    Here is how, you were short 1 contract at 100 and now you need to go long for a short period of time, so do it. Just buy 1 contract which in reality is making you go flat and when the target of the shorter term trade is reached you exit that imaginary trade and will be short 1 contract again.
    Asi que, DD's are good and can generate additional gains. This approach has nothing to do with pair trading and there is a lot more to it than mentioned here.
    So, next time rather than sacrificing a valid entry for hitting a stop loss, consider the above which requires a huge amount of discipline.
    Your trading system dictates the entries and exits but generally speaking not a good idea to take a loss on the opposing trade.

#30     Jan 21, 2009