Market calls...100% accurate!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by ML_QUANT, Jan 15, 2009.

1. It doesn't count when you're paper trading son. In fact its been proven you just paper trade by many of the fine ET'ers here.

#11     Jan 18, 2009
  2. I won't get involved in this thread vandalism by your lot et al. but you know I have posted hundreds of live trades with full details as reported by Ninja and they could be cross checked against Times & Sales by those who actually have a live feed(excluding yourself) and I have also posted a $10,000 reward for any one who could prove just ONE of them to be false! So here boy, this is your only chance to make some Doll. go for it.
    Ah, sorry, just a little catch though, you need to put up $1000 in escrow to win my 10 grand in the same escrow, so I guess, again you are excluded. I understand, with the economy as it is, you'll barely mange to survive let alone have an additional k handy.
    Asi que, buzz off little boy,run along.....

Here we go again, one more thread Vandalized by the hooligans while the mods snore at the wheel....

10 to 1, ny1? Watz up hooligans, can't pull 1k between the whole lot of ya:D

#12     Jan 18, 2009
  3. LOL..Touche'

#13     Jan 18, 2009
  4. Go ahead bark your hearts out......:p

Over & Out.

#14     Jan 18, 2009
  5. You are a quant for Merrill? Would you mind PM'ing your bloomberg address?

#15     Jan 18, 2009
  6. icelander

icelander

The thread-starter used to login to ET from Transact's offices. His name is "Tim" and he had to "reload" his TA account nearly every month. Worst trader in the office. He traded mostly from home, but he was a beautiful fade when he came into TA.

#16     Jan 18, 2009
  7. Maybe he found something while talking to Jesus through a hole in the wall.

#17     Jan 18, 2009
  8. Yep-what kills me is that these losers think they are fooling people.

#18     Jan 18, 2009
  9. Maybe so ... that's pretty much the level he operated on while here. :p

#19     Jan 18, 2009
  10. This is my call from 5 days ago! When the ES after overshooting my target by just half a point!!!!!!! Bounced and rallied like a rocket to high of 865(for the poor Dogs Barking in the cold who can't even add, that was 52 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!), when the rally was in the process as per the post above I said the low of then at 812.75 WILL BE REVISITED and here we are, 5 days later a low of 816 already Hit.
    OK, attention all my loyal barking Dogs, you may now resume barking while my 100% accurate calls continue.

Presently my outstanding calls are at from Top to bottom, 950, 740+(I have to check this one out, I think it was 743?) and then sadly so 242!

All none believers, please continue to trade against my calls. Thank you.

#20     Jan 20, 2009