market break new low for day

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riddler, Jul 11, 2011.

1. riddler

riddler

this very bad. me think market drop under 250 points today. volume moving up ,longs getting scared.

2. riddler

riddler

now shorts getting scared.

3. I am trying to figure out what attracts so many psychics to the ET forums? You can see the future and know what other people are thinking; that's quite a talent.

Like, for example, you know that now shorts are getting scared. Who told you that?

Is it inherited?

4. A new thread created for each individual call is a waste, go make a journal . I see it all the time and it just creates pointless clutter as if there isn't enough already lol.

5. joneog

joneog

shhh.... finding quality fades is more work if I have to go journal by journal.

6. i use my 3rd nipple

7. riddler

riddler

i just repeating what pro's are telling me. they call me and tell me who is scared and who is not. right now they say longs are more scared.

8. Locutus

Locutus

Boy, if only the market moved on who is scared and who isn't.

9. How many of the HFT bots who make up more than 70% of the volume are scared? lol

10. riddler

riddler

rumor that longs are very scared..irrational selling going to take place. many want to protect gains, look good for quarter. very competitive industry.
    no one wants to look bad, fear is a strong emotion today. lots of paperwork needs to be filed so fund managers drinking lots of coffee and having many meetings with big shots. fingers on sell buttons.

#10     Jul 12, 2011