Market Bottom ?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by FAST.AM, Nov 21, 2007.

1. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

Nah this is the Season to be Jolly. We finished higher from here year end...

#31     Nov 23, 2007
  2. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

Todays rally is a bit weak, IE NASDQ.. to many good deals out there. Like the 500 I spent a Macys tues. Thats not holiday shopping thats for me.. Do you see the deals out there? if this doent help retail i agree its over!

#32     Nov 23, 2007
  3. S2007S

S2007S

National Retail Association is looking for 4% this year, a bit below last years numbers.....

#33     Nov 23, 2007
  4. Look at EVERY retailer chart. A disaster.

That says expectations are rock bottom.

You know what that translates to in market speak.

#34     Nov 23, 2007
  5. volente_00

volente_00

:confused:

Have we not made higher highs all year long?

#35     Nov 23, 2007
  6. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

Expections are so low ANY decent new will cause a big jump..
    I was in CKT City - 1pm line out the front door -macys same thing. no recession here

#36     Nov 23, 2007
  7. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

I have been buying for the last week Look at some stocks.. goog grmn rimm appl. if u bough these last week you are significantly. Remember when everyone says its the bottom you have missed the bus. Im long Grmn, Rimm for a week or so.. I missed aapl at 153..

#37     Nov 23, 2007
  8. it's somewhere at the bottom, at least in the bottom 20 percent of it.

a lot of great deals out there right now, but subprime is still in the air.

#38     Nov 23, 2007
  9. I think to rule out there is no recession is still a little too premature. The lines can be out the door but the key is how much will they SPEND.

Going back to even last year, wmt reported Black Fridays sale were down over 2005 and market conditions are a little worse now.

I spoke to a few economists today and they reminded me that with the weaker dollar we could spend more money but back out the deflation of the dollar and compare.

too many variables.

#39     Nov 23, 2007
  10. FAST.AM

FAST.AM

Yes bottom its was.. i cashed in....

#40     Dec 2, 2007